Hava Etc

alextoti13

Question

10 answers to this question

The true power is to know where and what you search inside sources. That's maybe 75% of overall stuff.

The 25% leftover is logic and being diligent regarding syntax, as 90% of errors will come of your own mistakes.

Otherwise go download an e-book and study. But it won't be related to L2J, and so what you learn is - almost - pointless.

If you know what is a class, a method and a variable you're almost good to develop.

Edited by Tryskell

Well, I don't have any solid knowledge about L2J, I don't even know Java... but I know the programming fundamentals and that helps me a lot to learn any language I want. So, if you know the basics, you can easy learn L2J by exploring the source... because as I see, it's pretty basic!

The true power is to know where and what you search inside sources. That's maybe 75% of overall stuff.

The 25% leftover is logic and being diligent regarding syntax, as 90% of errors will come of your own mistakes.

Otherwise go download an e-book and study. But it won't be related to L2J, and so what you learn is - almost - pointless.

If you know what is a class, a method and a variable you're almost good to develop.

This. So much this. You couldn't have said it better!