[Help] Shirt Visual

xLeGaTuSx

Question

Hello, I'm interested if it's possible to do the similar thing on Java server. For instance, to create such a Shirt item that will change the appearance of the character. For example actually it is wearing Vorpal Light Set and it seems that it is wearing Halloween Costume or Christmas Costume. could you explain how to do this?

Thank you for your time

l3QKBUQ.jpg

Edited by xLeGaTuSx

7 answers to this question

You have to send UserInfo/CharInfo packets with different informations. Instead of the different paperdoll values of armor you edit it for your fashion suit IDs.

The easiest is to create :

- an int fashionStuffId on L2PcInstance, setted back to 0 when you remove your item, setted to X when you apply it.

- a ArmorListener, you got exemples on model.itemcontainer.listeners.

- A static container, either hardcoded, XML, or SQL containing infos about id = list/array of itemids you want to setup.

PS : I suppose those costumes already exist, and it's not client-sided. Otherwise forget my answer.

Edited by Tryskell

client edit change the ids with the textures and better search in client development section kisses

Sorry, I didn't understand what you are saying.could you give more clear explanation.

You have to send UserInfo/CharInfo packets with different informations. Instead of the different paperdoll values of armor you edit it for your fashion suit IDs.

The easiest is to create :

- an int fashionStuffId on L2PcInstance, setted back to 0 when you remove your item, setted to X when you apply it.

- a ArmorListener, you got exemples on model.itemcontainer.listeners.

- A static container, either hardcoded, XML, or SQL containing infos about id = list/array of itemids you want to setup.

PS : I suppose those costumes already exist, and it's not client-sided. Otherwise forget my answer.

You need to change armor bodypart in server and client side.

Thank you for your help.I'll try and write the answer and see if it works.