Exchange Services | Psc - Amazon - Btc - Pp - Bank

Frank

Tried using this service, sent a few small amount of euro paysafecards from Poland, its been about a week. Have not heard anything.

Hope i hear something soon...

We accept only EURO cards, if your cards are not EURO they might have been auto rejected by our system.

We accept only EURO cards, if your cards are not EURO they might have been auto rejected by our system.

Thanks, the cards i was given say they have euros on them when i check the balance on the paysafe website, maybe the owner said the wrong country, not sure :P Regardless it has euros on it, and i put it on your site, have not heard anything yet, should i re-submit the request? 

Thanks, the cards i was given say they have euros on them when i check the balance on the paysafe website, maybe the owner said the wrong country, not sure :P Regardless it has euros on it, and i put it on your site, have not heard anything yet, should i re-submit the request?

You should send an e-mail on: support@paysafecardtopaypal.com with information regarding your requests.

bet365. 

Stop use this shit services..

Unless you dont keep the picture of every paysafecard you submit on bet365, i advise you not to go there. They can lock your account for any reason and then you can pretty much fuck yourself

I sent a 96 Euro paysafe card 4 days ago, and the first 24 hours i was sent an email about verifying my identity? Whats up with that.

Why do i need to verify who i am, and what are they trying to verify, ownership of a paysafecard? or the paypal account they are sending it too?

Also the money has been taken off the paysafecard... 

Its about 8 days now... have not heard anything, and you guys took the money, and claimed you needed identification, please refer to my previous question.

This is a sales/advertisment thread. If you have transaction issues please send an e-mail at: support@paysafecardtopaypal.com or add this skype: support.psc2pp

Edited by Frank

This is a sales/advertisment thread. If you have transaction issues please send an e-mail at: support@paysafecardtopaypal.com or add this skype: support.psc2pp

I am aware of that, and i already sent an email 6 days ago.

I wouldn't be posting here otherwise

Should i send another?

Edited by Noxis

I am aware of that, and i already sent an email 6 days ago.

I wouldn't be posting here otherwise

Should i send another?

They usually reply fast. All you have to do is just talk with support department. If you need further help, PM me.

Do they require ID etc from you guys as well? I think its kinda odd they are asking for me to verify myself.

Maybe you sended more money at once?

They require more infos for bigger payments.