Exchange Services | Psc - Amazon - Btc - Pp - Bank

Frank

I need to exchange 100e Paysafecard from Greece to Paypal.

Greek paysafecards are still down and can not be exchanged. We are still waiting for paysafecard to fix that issue.

Edited by Frank

I've sent 2x10 Paysafecard Pins into the site... the first pin amount is withdrawed & the second was false and i just re-sent it.. Still no money in my pp balance!

Contact us on skype: support.psc2pp or e-mail: support@paysafecardtopaypal.com

This is a sales thread.

Thanks

More than 24 hours, still nothing and 0 answers to skype messages.

Exchanges are not instant, and I am not alone in this project. If you can't wait you can always cancel your request and find another exchanger who will probably scam you. Otherwise all you have to do is wait until we complete your request.

Thanks for your reply!

Note: If no one answers on skype you can always send an e-mail to: support@paysafecardtopaypal.com

Exchanges are not instant, and I am not alone in this project. If you can't wait you can always cancel your request and find another exchanger who will probably scam you. Otherwise all you have to do is wait until we complete your request.

Thanks for your reply!

Note: If no one answers on skype you can always send an e-mail to: support@paysafecardtopaypal.com

are greek paysafes accepted or not yet ? 

He sent me a message that yes on skype but don't bother, i'm alreayd more than 48 hours waiting and didn't receive anything yet.

Once i'll get my exchange done i'll update here.

Edited by L2 OvC

The support thing shows the low quality of these services...

Not e-mailed about how much it could take, not e-mailed about anything... I even got frank to my skype and still ...lack of interest on this :) for what you guys claim to be exchangers if you work hard as a granny?

In 1 week i find a sollution by myself, really.

So, any news about my requests done until now? Or you just wait more from us and than "boom".

Someone who is capable enough should start a new service for this stuff, there's alot of requests and 0 good services available.... I still didn't receive a thing, no money no reply....

Funny thing is that he was fast to reply when I asked about sending him the cards, but when it comes to giving the money he takes his time, never answers and so on.

Edited by L2 OvC

So in order to make this clear.

GREEK paysafecards are accepted by paysafecardtopaypal.com however it takes time to be completed. If you can't handle this go find someone else and stop bitching me about my services. I am exchanging all european cards instantly except GREEK cards and that happens for one reason which only paysafecard knows. Until they resolve this, there is NO OTHER faster way to exchange your greek cards unless using them on greek betting companies and forced to bet them. In the end, you are always free to cancel your requests and find someone else who will scam you (since only paysafecardtopaypal.com truly converts greek cards to paypal)

I'll start thinking of rejecting some of you, since I am doing my best to serve you and you still posting bad things.

Edited by Frank