nekys

Noone wants to start from 0 when everyone else already has endgame gear ^^

That's the main point of this server, noone wants to play on a x4 low rate for a great number of months and then when he is geared up, got hero, RB jewels and all of that stuff, to get wiped down to 0 and start from the beggining :P

Not unless its a donator server and you can donate for vitually everything and you wait for the wipe to go shopping. Lineage II doesn't have "endgame". Developed chars help newcomers and that's the point of clans, academy and sieges. Old players leave and new players come. I can't imagine a server where you wipe every 12 months just to "keep it fresh". There are dozen of servers which wipe again and again, and this actually works because people are used to bullshit and they embrace it. That doesn't mean its wrong, but its my wrong. It is the easiest thing to get some $$ and then wipe. To keep server alive needs time and dedication, both from the community and the admin team.

• 3 weeks later...

Not unless its a donator server and you can donate for vitually everything and you wait for the wipe to go shopping. Lineage II doesn't have "endgame". Developed chars help newcomers and that's the point of clans, academy and sieges. Old players leave and new players come. I can't imagine a server where you wipe every 12 months just to "keep it fresh". There are dozen of servers which wipe again and again, and this actually works because people are used to bullshit and they embrace it. That doesn't mean its wrong, but its my wrong. It is the easiest thing to get some $$ and then wipe. To keep server alive needs time and dedication, both from the community and the admin team.

Now that deserves a cookie

We are in 2015 ,not in 2010,you should realise it.Its normal to do a wipe if you have 100 active ppl on a low rate for more than 6 months.And your server doesnt have more.

New players will not join a low rate who is up for 9 months with 80-100 online active ppl,stop dreaming m8.

With wipe you gonna have more ppl than your average online atm,its common sense but i doubt that you will accept it ever so gl with your update.

Says you. First of all things are not the way you say. It is always easy to trash other servers. Second, I look to ALL these server who wipe and I see that all of them failed. Why would RaidFight be an exception?

So many lowrates gonna open soon from gracia final to h5.Dont need to name you them.Why the new player to start in your server which is open 9 months and have 100 active ppl and dont start on a fresh server who wil be equal with all others?

You want to update to Epilogue,why dont you open a fresh Epilogue server then?It will be unique cause no other around.And because its easier update than GF ,you gonna have newcomers all the time.

GF and H5 servers appear like mushrooms.Do something unique with a good advertise and you will success

Game hasnt the same population that had back then so its stupid to keeping open and paying one "dead" server for too long.9 months back then was a  normal period to keep up one low rate cause population was way more high than nowdays.

I could give you more examples but i believe you got my point.

My server doesn't have 100 people online and its like x10 times easier to start on an established server. There is no equality on any MMORPG, its not intended to and never will. This is why "successful" servers wipe every 6 or 12 months.

Edited by nekys

• 2 weeks later...

I'm downloading the client. I will check this out.

Seems promised. 

Edited by Sectone