nekys

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://l2online.info/

dont think gonna last long

alredy 700 online

n 1 clan farmin all epics...

L2online.info is fake, guess they don't like non-russians. Just login and see with your eyes the population in farming areas!... About that 1 clan that farms all epics, doesn't exist. Only some greeks claim that who didn't manage to have 1 epic. ALL the rest clans enjoy epics and have fun. Truth is that we had new online record today with TW at 2300 online and EVERY week that amount increases! Just on the start we had 1000 online and that was a month ago!

L2online.info is fake, guess they don't like non-russians. Just login and see with your eyes the population in farming areas!... About that 1 clan that farms all epics, doesn't exist. Only some greeks claim that who didn't manage to have 1 epic. ALL the rest clans enjoy epics and have fun. Truth is that we had new online record today with TW at 2300 online and EVERY week that amount increases! Just on the start we had 1000 online and that was a month ago!

about the online you can see gyran crowded from shops only.

explain to community how is possible valakas been killed by 2 heroes....and the other clan member had no clue.. 

1. bug? or 2. gm help

about the online you can see gyran crowded from shops only.

explain to community how is possible valakas been killed by 2 heroes....and the other clan member had no clue.. 

1. bug? or 2. gm help

Read forum. There was a GM account compromised they they stole GM self-buffs. GM is banned and all involved too.

Players know me since 2007 and they can say I am an asshole but they can't accuse me of corruption ;)

Read forum. There was a GM account compromised they they stole GM self-buffs. GM is banned and all involved too.

Players know me since 2007 and they can say I am an asshole but they can't accuse me of corruption ;)

ye we know u :D u ban ppl when they are pissing u off ;)

but corruption by nekys never gona happen :( 

one of the GMs (ZTfallen) has a char on this server,Majora name (tyrant class), and a friend of mine used steal divinity on his char during siege and he got frenzy, skills from other classes.... and some lvl 83 buffs from him. 

Nekys words: GMs do not have access to do anything but teleport and announce.

That's why ZTfallen used to spawn raids  and his weapon is dark red. and he can give buffs to chars, that cuz gms can't do anything else besides teleport and announce...

one of the GMs (ZTfallen) has a char on this server,Majora name (tyrant class), and a friend of mine used steal divinity on his char during siege and he got frenzy, skills from other classes.... and some lvl 83 buffs from him. 

That's why ZTfallen used to spawn raids  and his weapon is dark red. and he can give buffs to chars, that cuz gms can't do anything else besides teleport and announce...

Can you prove your words or you want us to believe you just because you got banned from the server?

Can you prove your words or you want us to believe you just because you got banned from the server?

you would think that i got banned...

i know that is true, and you also know it, i dont need to prove anything

Sad thing is about your life u cant even play/enjoy a game properly i cant even imagine what person are u.To have that kind of info and judging your hate on ZTFallen its clear ur are one of the abusers.Well enjoy another server and gl on abusing.

Edited by iElodie