Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'low rate'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Categories

  • Lineage II Development [L2J]
    • Sources
    • Addons & Mods
    • Tools
  • Lineage II Development [L2OFF]
    • Package Files
    • Mods & Extenders
    • Tools
  • Lineage II Client Development
    • Equipments
    • Npcs
    • Maps
    • Tools
    • Skills
  • Lineage II Bots & Tools
    • Bot Systems
    • Bot Scripts
    • Tools
  • Website Templates
  • DenArt Designs's Demo Updater

Forums

  • General Zone
    • Announcements and News
    • Newbies Introduce Urself
    • Maxcheaters Competitions & Events
    • Votes/Polls Area
    • Report Section
    • Downloads Section
    • Suggestions/Feedback Board
  • Lineage II General Section
    • General Discussion [English]
    • Request Support [English]
  • Lineage II Hacks,Cheats and Bots
    • Hacks & Cheats [English]
    • Request Hacks & Cheats [English]
    • Botting [English]
    • Request Botting [English]
  • Lineage II Private Servers
    • GRAVELAND.PL X7 HIGH FIVE LIVE ! JOIN US !
    • Private Servers
    • Buy Advertising Link #2
    • [Previews] L2 Private Servers
    • Clans and Alliances
  • Lineage II Marketplace
    • Marketplace [Items & Chars]
    • Marketplace [L2Packs & Files]
    • Marketplace [Powerlvl & Support]
  • Lineage II OFF Server Development
    • Server Development Discussion [L2OFF]
    • Request Server Development Help [L2OFF]
    • Server Shares & Files [L2OFF]
  • Lineage II Java Server Development
    • Server Development Discussion [L2J]
    • Request Server Development Help [L2J]
    • Server Shares & Files [L2J]
    • Private Projects [L2J]
  • Lineage II Client Development
    • Client Development Discussion
  • MMO Games
    • Grand Theft Auto V: FiveM
    • League of Legends
    • Other Multiplayer Games
  • General Section
    • General Marketplace
    • Webmasters Zone
    • Hacking/Coding Zone
  • Graphics/GFX Zone
    • Graphics/GFX General Discussion
    • Graphics/GFX Showcase
    • Graphics/GFX Resources/Tools
  • VIP/Donators Zone
    • VIPs/Donators Discussion
    • VIPs Lineage II
    • VIPs [GFX] Zone
    • VIPs Download Area
  • MaxCheaters Corner
    • Tech/World News
    • Off-Topics
    • Spam Topics
  • L2Classic Club's Just trying this thing out
  • Lineage 2 Revolution Club's Discussions
  • Lineage 2 Revolution Club's Tutorials
  • Lineage 2 Revolution Club's Request Help
  • DenArt Designs's Hello and welcome to my club!
  • DenArt Designs's News

Product Groups

  • Advertisements
  • Special Groups

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

  1. Greet all our fans and Lineage II players. After long thoughts, I've just opened a new communication forum for our server. Please, write down your ideas, comments, criticism. Only and exclusively for Lineage II, HighFive. https://forum.darkdragon.cz https://www.darkdragon.cz/web
  2. Hello dear Max Cheaters... Recently i have started playing on a low rate (x5) high five server. The problem is that after all those years i really cant remember where the adena and the big buys come from... Despite the classic "play the market" tip anyone would have any suggestions for a fighter cp / Warlord with full party behind him ? (current gear lvl s84). And from your experience on low rate servers that have been up for two months, which items are the easiest/most efficient to sell/buy daily ? Never really "played the market" my self so if anyone could give deeper t
  3. Dear friends! We are happy to announce that server Kain x5 on the classic 1.5 chronicle is about to open very soon! As for now the server is on end stage of Closed Beta. All important tests and adjustments are nearly finished. Now we are almost ready to Open Beta test! The exact time will be announced soon, so stay in touch with us. http://www.l2red.net Everyone who would like to help us with Closed Beta tests, as a testers, are asked to submit a request, which you can find here: - make a request FULL CLIENT DOWNLOAD VIA TORRENT : http://www.m
  4. We welcome you to TheGame Epilogue Private Server . After 12 years experience singe c1 we are back for you with an beautiful epilogue server in the level or retail . All the best players from Greece will join TheGame because they know its not just a server , its a movement . SERVER RATES »Experience (EXP) : 5x »Skill Points (SP) : 5x »Adena : 10x »Items Drop : 5x »Quest Experience (EXP) : 1x »Quest Skill Points (SP) : 1x »Quest Adena : 1x »Quest Drop Items : 1x »Spoil : 5x »Weight Limit : 1x ENCHANTS »Safe Enchant : 3 »Max. Enchant : 16
  5. www.l2hog.com Grand Opening: 17th of June 2017 Hour: 15:00 GMT-3 Informations - Lineage 2 . Launch date: May 27 2017 Server time: GMT -3 Rates: Exp: 150x / Sp: 150x / Adena: 200x Auto loot (except raid drops) Olimpiadas: 15 days Siege: 14 days Server Economy Equis [C] sold for adena Equips [A] sold for custom crafts Raid bosses special drops Buffs AIOx System NPC buffer Buff slots: 20 + 4 slots (Divine Inspiration) Buff time: 1 hour Buff shop system (/buffshop) Enchants Safe: +3 Max Weapon Enchant: +18 Max Armor Enchant: +18 Max Jewels Enchant: +18
  6. Grand Opening 26 May, 2017 • 21:00 (UTC 0) https://www.l2way.com L2Way - L2Off PTS - Low Rate Chronicle: Interlude Opening date: May 26, 2017 Server Time: UTC Time Zone (GMT 0) Server main language (Chat): English Protections: Smartguard Anti-bot + Custom Anti-Bot protection system + Anti-Hack + DDoS protection Class Balance: Official (Retail Like) L2Server PTS Maximum allowed boxes for computer (windows of the game): 3 + (Unlimited Offline Trade Shops) Server Rates: EXP, SP, Adena 4x / Drop 1x / Spoil 1x / Quest rate 2x / Quest Adena 4x Safe Enchant: +3 / Max
  7. Dear friends! Finally, we are pleased to announce the opening of the first European free to play Lineage 2 Classic 2.0 Server. We are ready to open doors to those who want to feel the real Classic style. The world, where you have to battle with your friends. Where Lineage newcomers will always begging for your help. The world, where you will have a chance to show your courage and perseverance! Can you survive all that awaits you on this Epic Adventure? Are you trully a SAVIOR? Show Us! We believe in you! We are waiting for you in our World November 4th 2016 - 19:00 CET! Our Rates: XP: x
  8. High Five 13/3/2017 STARTED www.l2knights.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8YyARqBkgI Welcome to L2Knights, so you are a fighter? You came to the right place, here you can show us what are you made of. In L2Knights we have two heroes one is Walton who killed all the Raid Bosses and the Grand Bosses back in the old days and now all the monsters drop the Walton's Coin as a respect to him. Wait i haven't finished yet where are you going traveler? As i said we have two Heroes the second one is Uldie. Uldie she is the siste of Walton I do not have enough time to explain he
  9. www.L2Olympus.com High Five x8 Low Rate Project Final Open Date: 28/01/2017 - 18:00 - GMT +2 BOT IS ALLOWED Brand new server The L2Olympus with a significantly refined game mechanics. Updated Premium Stable Pack with more than 10,000 changes. Try it, and you'll love it! Server Rates: Exp: x8 Sp: x8 Party Exp: x1.3 Party Sp: x1.3 Drop Items: x6 Drop Adena: x3~x10 (base of character level) Drop Raid: x3 Spoil Drop: x6 Server Extra Details: Heroes Every 15th and 1st (2 Times per Month) Sieges Every Week (start from next week after opening) Free Subclass (no Quest for S
  10. L2 HALLATE ​High Five x1 server GRAND OPENING: 04/02/2016 18:00 (UTC+1) WEBSITE: www.hallate.com SERVER RATES •Experience (EXP): 1x •Skill Points (SP): 1x •Adena: 1x •Drop Items: 1x •Spoil: 1x •Recs-Keys: 1x •Quest Experience (EXP): 1x •Quest Skill Points (SP): 1x •Quest Adena: 1x •Quest Drop Items: 1x •Weight Limit: 1x •Manor: 1x •Extract Fish: 1x ____________________________________________ ENCHANT RATES •Safe Enchant: 3 •Max. Enchant: 16 •Normal Scroll chance: 60% •Blessed Scroll chance: 60% •Elemental Max. Level: Level 7 •Elemental Stone chance: 40% •Elemental Crystal chan
  11. Your German & English friendly Lineage 2 Server without PK and much customs. Hello guys, L2Crafting has been reopen the doors on 05.11.2016 after a closed time of more than 4 Years. We are a low rate server without PK only Duel and many custom Events and NPC's Rates: Exp : 8x SP: 8x Drop: 10x Adena: 12x [view all rates] Events: Champion Event ( to earn easier Glittering Medals ) TvT Event Smash the Pigs/Cats Event ( random every 6 hours ) Enchant & Soul Crystal Chest Event Master Yogi Event Roy and Winnie the Cat Event Hell of Freya ( will be coming soon ) S
  12. Informações L2Massivo - Lineage 2 High Five. Horário do Servidor, Site e Fórum - GMT -3 (Brasília) Duração dos Buffs - 20 minutos / 4 minutos Dances e Songs - 2 minutos Máximo Slots de Buffs - 20 + 4 (book learn) Máximo Slots de Dances e Songs - 12 Chance Mínima de Debuffs - 10% Chance Máxima de Debuffs - 90% Olympiads Max. Enchant - 20 Sub-Classe Quest - Sim Sub-Classe Level Máximo - 80 Classe Master - Não Off-line Shop mode - Sim Auto Learn Skills - Não Auto Learn Loot - Não Auto Learn Raid & Grand Boss Loot - Não Vitality System - Sim Nevit System - Sim Wedding
  13. SERVER INFORMATION PARTY [x3] Official anouncement >>> Start Date and Time 21 November 2016 17:00 UTC Chronicles Freya High Five (part5) Server rates Basic: Adena/EXP/SP: amount х3 Seal Stones: amount х3 Drop: chance х3, amount х1 Spoil: chance х3, amount х1 Quests - items drop: amount х1 Quests - rewards: EXP х3, Adena х1 RB drop: chance х3, amount х1 Epic drop: chance х1, amount х1, Adena х3 PA VIP - Additional box + Special Proxy + Inreased EXP, SP +50% (299 RUR/month). Shop Includes premium consumables (as on off servers), server items (cloaks), decora
  14. Platform: High Five Chronicle Server, and Forum Time : CET Website: http://l2sphinx.com/ Forum: http://l2sphinx.com/community System: http://www.4shared.com/zip/HjJDroj7ba/system.html Start: 30.07.2016 16:00 CET Donation is voluntary, for the purpose of helping to maintain the server. Hardware Intel i7-4790K 4790K 4,0 GHz 32 GB of RAM DDR3 1333 MHz 2 x240GB SSD SOFT 250Mbps bandwidth Anti DDos Protection Rates: Experience (EXP): 6x Skill Points (SP): 6x Adena: 5x Drop Items: 3x Spoil: 3x Boss Drop Items: 2x Grand Boss Drop Items: 1x Weight Limit: 5x Manor: 3x Party EXP &
  15. Starting 2 May 2016. RATES Experience (EXP) 15x Skill Points (SP) 15x Adena 15x Drop for Spoil 10x General Drop 14x RaidBoss Drop 4x Manor 4x Quest Drop 2x Quest Reward 4x Fishing Drop 10x Vitality System 25x Clan Reputation Point 2x ENCHANTS Safe Enchant +4 Max. Enchant +16 Normal Scroll chance 60% Blessed Scroll chance 65% Elemental Max. Level Level 7 Elemental Stone chance 50% Elemental Crystal chance 40% CONFIGURATION Server, Site and Forum Time GMT +2 Buffs, Dances,Songs Duration 2 hours Buff Slots 28+4+12 Max. Clients per PC 3 Olympiads Max. Enchant +6 Geodata and Pathnod
  16. Here we have it, a retail server the likes you'll probably never see. Active developers, a community that's growing fast; and a name that'll grow to be on the tip of everyone's tongue. The server is Gracia High Five platform with 100% Working Instance - Stable Geodata - Don't miss out. New Clans Reward! From today (25-02-2016) any new clan who join to our server will be rewarded with Clan LvL 8, 100k Reputation Point, 500x Festival Adena + 5 Premium Accounts for one month (100 Mouse Coin so you can use to get premium account inside game). Rules: Must have at least 5 Active Player
  17. www.l2flakes.eu SERVER - RATES 7x Exp 10x SP 7x Drop 10x Adena 10x Spoil 3x RB Drop 1x GrandBoss Drop 3x Manor ENCHANT - RATES Safe Enchant: 3 Max. Enchant: 16 Oly Max. Enchant: 6 Normal Enchant: 60% Chance Blessed Enchant: 66% Chance ATTRIBUTE - RATES Attribute Stones: 40% Chance Attribute Crystals: 50% Chance SUBCLASSES Max SubClass: 3 Max SubClass Level: 85 BUFFS - SETTINGS - DURATION Buffs: Retail like + Retail Duration (dance increased for 5 mins) GRAND OLYMPIAD Grand Olympiad takes place each day from 18:00
  18. Server has opened yesterday November 21 and already hit 1500 online. You most know RaidFight project from its High Five server which may be the longest lasting java server out there, without donations which affect gameplay (hats and masks) and without corruption. RaidFight also was one of the first servers with enterprise level antibot system when at the same time most servers allowed bots on purpose. We took our successful recipe and applied it over retail server files. People appreciated the result and server is running smoothly. We don't need to prove we are the best but we formed a strong
  19. LVL 79!! ST, Noblesse, with sub BD and summoner, GW 64 Pm for more info, or write here.
  20. OPENING 17/9/2015 http://www.l2pandora.net PANDORA [ XP: 15x SP: 15x Drop: 10x Adena: 15x Spoil: 10x ] Server Hardware: Intel Xeon 3400 6 GB RAM 120 GB SSD 100 Mbps Backbone Ddos Protected Main Features: Low rate No Donations. Retail like gameplay Auto-Loot Free 1st & 2nd Class Change Offline trading Max +16 / Safe +3 Scroll Chance 60% Free teleportation Description: Pandora is the server for the players who want to be in a donation free enviorment. Pandora is also for the type of player that wants to work hard for their levels, equipment, etc. The server is using the Classic ve
  21. OBT Glory Days "Valkyrie" x3 ! OBT is AVAILABLE! Join Us! Opening date: 20 december 2014 Server time: +3 GMT Server platform - 100% quality Creators: http://www.lineage.ro & http://www.lineage.ru Attention! Be sure to perform a full check of the game client. Everything you need to access the server: Registration Account database same with Nanna, Arion, Marriage, Lionna, Legacy servers! Glory Day client (zip archive) / Torrent Patch EU Updater RU / Updater EN Be sure to perform a full check of the game client! Open Beta features: First
  22. Classic Server is under development and will be open for CBT soon for Europe in English ! The Website is currently under construction. This post is to get the community to support us with this Project. what do you need to do ? Simple ! Like and Share us on FB : https://www.facebook.com/L2RivalC we will update the FB Page from time to time with more info about the server Stay Tuned ! https://www.facebook.com/L2RivalC
  23. Heya Maxcheaters, I'm planning to open an IL server based on L2J ( since theres no knowlegde in l2off). All the infos will be below. Therefore some things may change from time to time . So without further or do lets begin this. ^^ *Server Rates: -RateExp:x15 -RatePartyExp:x1.5 -RateSP:x15 -DropRate:x10 -DropSpoil:x10 -AdenaDrop:x20 -QuestDrop:x3 -RaidDrop:x4 -EpicRaidDrop:x2(EpicJewelsDrop:x1) -ManorDrop:x5 *Enchant Rates: -SafeEnchant: 3 Enchant rate lowers each time you make a successfull enchant. Starting from 90% to +4 and lowers by 4% *Augment and l
  24. Welcome on L2Aleph! Aleph is the first letter of many Alphabets, used as name it means Leader. Many will wonder “Why another Lineage II server ?” This project is born to give a new life to a game that with the advent of the latest releases has lost his attraction. When talking about Lineage II, in relation to the word fun we think that we should add terms like satisfaction and frustration. This lack of satisfaction is the reason to create a server with the original rates untouched, based on the High Five Chronicle (the latest release of this game that we think is funny), and try to have it