high five [L2J] Lineage 2 Averia

Averia

After midnight restart we will have enabled:

- Auto CP/HP/MP potions
- and Drake Pet

Also was translations should be correct now.

11703502_875670032513275_430809265285563

Edited by Awe

New updater has been released:

5af47e3442c767adff9c02cb5335838c.png

WINDOWS 10

Problem: Client is launching correctly, authorization is working fine, but while choosing the server, players receive this error: "You have been Disconnected, please try again later"
6h02fyega31r.png
This error is received because, our current protection (lameguard) recognizes Windows 10 Insider Preview components as an 3rd party software. Theese components are used in all Operation system versions up to 10162 builds (it's possible that in earlier builds they're missing ). To find out what OS version you have, take a look at your right - bottom corner.
bp5z6nyi1zr4.png

Fix: Use any build of windows 10, newer or earlier of 10162.

How to do this: For updating (if you would like , you can install new build from scrath, more info - at bottom) your current windows 10 build, it's necessary to follow next instruction:

1. Click on the Windows Start button, then type "Windows update" in the search field.

2. Click on Windows Update settings.

Windows_Update_Search.png?itok=qrGxJPh7

3. Another new feature in build 9860 of Windows 10 is the ability to choose how fast or slow you receive new builds. People who elect to receive them faster get newer features sooner, but at the risk of getting buggier builds.

Preview_speed2_0.PNG?itok=8PZtmxYO

4. Click on "Check for updates". After couple of minutes , installed updates list should appear the windows build version.

It's suggested to install new windows from scratch - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/preview-iso

Please teach your lickers NOT TO JOIN www.L2Legend.ro for making adveritising! Our players NEVER did this on other servers and if we were contacted by other owners who told us that a player advertised there, we banned that player.

Belive me, i will search and destroy all your topics in any forum/site. Just play fair! www.L2Legend.ro is a server with a speciffic type of players and you will not succed to make them leave our server for your next illusion made for MONEY!

Maybe if you will learn honesty, you will be able to accomplish your project. Maybe you would not fail again like Dorn...

We wish you a lot of succes with your project, but please be fair.

:)

Edited by CeluloSSe

Please teach your lickers NOT TO JOIN www.L2Legend.ro for making adveritising! Our players NEVER did this on other servers and if we were contacted by other owners who told us that a player advertised there, we banned that player.

Belive me, i will search and destroy all your topics in any forum/site. Just play fair! www.L2Legend.ro is a server with a speciffic type of players and you will not succed to make them leave our server for your next illusion made for MONEY!

Maybe if you will learn honesty, you will be able to accomplish your project. Maybe you would not fail again like Dorn...

Are you threatening?

How low of them...

This is very unprofessional....but is your bussines about how you advertise your server....or better said anti-advertise :D

Like you did with L2Dorn you do now with Averia....i am curious how much money will you make untill you fail :)

You promised a good server who don't count on donations only...but from what i saw L2Dorn was made only for money. You failed and now you try

to open Averia....for money too i suppose...but this is your bussiness and players of L2 are free to choose their server.

So stop this anoying spam on other servers. I bet www.l2legend.ro is not the only server were you apply this stupid anti-advertise of yours....but i am glad that www.l2legend.ro staff members have enough courage to stand against you.

As long as players are free to choose their server you better invest your time in some good and prosperous advertise...with this king of advertise all you do is to make players to hate you and to never join you.

Here some pictures that my clan members send to me so i can post here for helping http://www.l2legend.ro:

avr_1.jpg

avr2.jpg

avr3.jpg

avr4.jpg

avr5.jpg

avr6.jpg

avr7.jpg

avr8.jpg

avr9.jpg

Edited by BenjaminF

BUG reports in our forums

BTW we are amazed, this ONLINE on averia OPEN BETA TEST , 997 people!!!! AMAZING, we never excpected it! THIS pic here is not gathering!! players spawn in original spots! , this is 15 minutes after opening

863368e66293e727a037d0d98064c423.png

Seriously? 15 min on and ppl already have clan and zaken transform and weap +++++ and elegia and colored name and...lol...omg :))

Do you really think that l2 players are so stupid? OMFG!!!

Really this server is obviously made only for money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BenjaminF

Seriously? 15 min on and ppl already have clan and zaken transform and weap +++++ and elegia and colored name and...lol...omg :))

Do you really think that l2 players are so stupid? OMFG!!!

Really this server is obviously made only for money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok,u're retarded...it's beta phase dude. lol

ok,u're retarded...it's beta phase dude. lol

Man....you don't have time physically to create a clan.....to buy all your equip and +++ it in 15 min only....As you see from this pic some have "red" weap some have "blue" weap...this mean the ++ on weap is manually....psysically you don't have time....if would be after 30min-1 hour after start i would believe that...but in 15 min....lol.

Anyway this is the less important thing...the most importan thing is the way they advertise their server...but is their choice...this way he help l2legend to advertise with "anti-advertise" system :D

Edited by BenjaminF

What time server opens ?

19:00 + 3GMT

WARNING: today we're launching Averia x50 live server, some people might have trouble with updating their game files it's due to overwhelming downloads, if you experience that, DOWNLOAD OUR PATCH MANUALLY.

Edited by Awe