high five [L2J] Lineage 2 Averia

Averia

http://forum.averia.ws/threads/averia-ws-x50-start-on-10-july-2015.99308/

Holy molly, this sexy publicity :/ i want play now :happyforever:

:okey: :okey: :okey:

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday evening there was a new header update on Averia.ws, where everyone can fund the tournament and receive special prizes as a gift! Total Prize pool is increased by every purchase!

0182c85689.jpg

Purchasing the Gift box you will have chance to win:
etc_magic_coin_gold_i02_0.png 250 Avers - 100% Guaranteed! 
Also with higher chances you can win:

etc_soul_stone_i00_0.png SA 17-18 Level
weapon_mambaedge_i00_0.png Top Weapon
armor_t97_u_i00_0.png Elegia Sets
accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00_0.png Epic Jewelry (Limited / Original)
f91c10fd.png New Costumes

For those who purchased the gift, we select few lucky ones and give out:

* Razor Blackwidow Chroma
Edited by Awe

* Razor Blackwidow Chroma

Gift me this keyboard, i'm ur fan :dat:

Edited by Anitah

PvP tournament can participate any player that has character level 85 on Averia.ws network (tournament will begin on 10th september, this means you still have time to prepare your characters). All equipment is given out in waiting room of tournament, day before tournament.

Battles will take place on specialized tournament server, where will be minimal access to arenas and spectators, all weapons/skill/armor enchants will be zeroed, every player will have an special box with special tournament gear, that can be used for personal character build up. For example box will contain 50 Greater Codex Masteries, every person will decide how and where to strategically enchant skills.

1. PvP-Tournament Description (Can be edited, check this section occasionally)
Tournament will take place in 2 ways: 9 vs 9 and class specific 1 vs 1
Tournament lenght: 10 September - 20 September 2015 (Tournament might be extended, since we have high ammout of participants)
Equipment: Balanced
Participating: It's free, but you will need to register your self, last day to register on tournament is on 8th September 2015. Battles will take place in special zones. Battles between teams/players will be chosen randomly by averia.ws staff members.

2. Prize pool rewardings:
Battle 9 vs 9 - 65% of total prize pool
1 st place - 33%
2 nd place - 20%
3 rd place- 12%
Class specific 1 vs 1 - 35% of total prize pool
1 st place of your class - 1% of total prize pool

3. Registration for tournament
Registration for tournament will be available on Averia.ws since 1st september, to register your self on class specific battles, you will need to add your character name and server, after this you will need accept through your email (that was used while registering your account).Confirmation must be made within 24 hours, if it was ignored, registration will be denied.Bv29en1hjRJM2G.jpg
Registration for 9 vs 9 battles will be made by group leaders, where they will add team member names / proffessions, also 2 more player ( just in any case, any team member will get dced, or other technical difficulties, also you are allowed to make tactical swaps between players ). Every player must confirm within 24 hours after registering on tournament, if this was ignored, registration will be denied.

Tournament server will be accessed via 1 box, so while registering do not add your dual character names.

4. Transferral guide to Tournament server
Your main character will not be deleted (from original server), tournament server will be added his clone, that will be used theese rules:

• All weapons/armors/jewels/items will be deleted
  • All skill enchants will be removed
  • All Hero / Clan skills will be removed
  • Subclass certifications will be kept
  • MP potions will be used in tournament (Limited)

5. Preparing for battle
Before tournament will begin, all players will have access to enter on tournament server, also players will have chance to choose their optimal proxy server with lowest ping. Same time all players will be given out Tournament Boxes, that will contain a battle pack.

Before we announce a battle, team leaders must be convinced that all group members are prepared for battle, enchanted their skills and restored their hp/mp/cp.

Group 9 vs 9 Battle, each group will be located in separated tournament clan. Every team will create their own tournament clan, can be made via NPC that is located in waiting room.

6. Meanwhile in battle
Before battle, teams will be given time to prepare them selves, adding and setting up their buffs, also can make their decision on tactical knowledge, after that we will ask players in chat, if they are prepared.

After players are ready to start the battle (on both sides), will be launched countdown on your screens, and you will see "START", that will signal teams to begin their battle. While participating in event, its NOT allowed to use any 3rd party softwares, also NOT allowed exploiting the server for your advantage.

If any player noticed an rule breaking, battle still has to be fought till the end. After the battle , participants can tell us about it, where we will review it and take an decision. We also encourage you to record every battle to proove your point.

Administrators may ask for rematch, if there was an issue related with textures of battle location (GEODATA).Battle will be loss when all participants of same team are dead after that there will be a text apperaring on screen saying "FINISHED"

7. SWAPS
Each team is allowed to have 2 bonus players, to create tactical swaps.

8. Payout for winners

• Payout will be made within 7 days, after tournament has been finished,  after tournament , winners will give out small interview (Q/A list will be sent to players personally) + add your PayPal/WEBMONEY/QIWI to redeem your reward.
  • Players that where caught using 3rd party softwares wont receive any rewards.
  • Players for being rude against other players or staff members, will get their rewards removed.
Edited by Awe

Prize pool Ammount is already over 3300 Eur.

Registration for tournament begins at 11th September.

Safero and lomka ftw

It's just test page, we're building for Tournament.

Edited by Awe