L2J Vs L2Off (Interlude Server's]

people who don't have a single clue should not respond on this topic

everyone should post here , i'm not asking about Developers but what people like the most , where

they are spending the most time on what servers and where we can find the most stable and good servers 

everyone should post here , i'm not asking about Developers but what people like the most , where

they are spending the most time on what servers and where we can find the most stable and good servers 

Half of the time, players don't even know what platform they are playing on. I have seen really good java projects and really lame off projects, and vice versa.

The best solution would be where you have the most knowledge, (most likely java) and focus there. Read the first page and you should get your answers pretty clearly.

Half of the time, players don't even know what platform they are playing on. I have seen really good java projects and really lame off projects, and vice versa.

The best solution would be where you have the most knowledge, (most likely java) and focus there. Read the first page and you should get your answers pretty clearly.

well ye but i would like to see other opinions too even if they will talk about l2blitz or smth like that ( my friends from clan where telling me that gm there are walking with +++ items and killing people xd ) and why there people are playing ? i dunno 

Edited by NoName1

It's all about administration, not its platform.

well so times changed a lot , i remember when i stayed on server because of some bugs and play there normaly with out flame but when gm's start being corrupted strait away leaving the server 

Ppl "prefer" l2off cuz it's "less bugged" - at least they think like that, since they don't know anything about off or java packs. So, basically they prefer l2off files, cuz of "less bugs" and better "balance". :P

It's because everyone wants to be an admin/gm/'developer' without any knowledge (for ex: they dont know how to apply a patch) about java and so, there is tons of servers based on java files with such admins. There is a small or bigger problem and boom, server goes down cuz of that, it's closed after 2 days or a week at best.

In this way l2off is bettah. Thanks to all wannabes :D

Edited by SweeTs

Ppl "prefer" l2off cuz it's "less bugged" - at least they think like that, since they don't know anything about off or java packs. So, basically they prefer l2off files, cuz of "less bugs" and better "balance". :P

It's because everyone wants to be an admin/gm/'developer' without any knowledge (for ex: they dont know how to apply a patch) about java and so, there is tons of servers based on java files with such admins. There is a small or bigger problem and boom, server goes down cuz of that, it's closed after 2 days or a week at best.

In this way l2off is bettah. Thanks to all wannabes :D

well thats a good point , get free domain .com , free hosting , download files from mxc shares xD and spend minimum on dedicate servers xD open server , first bug , first flame , server ends that's what i seen last times xD 

And that's why they judge java servers as 'worse'. Cuz they just download pure frozen pack (int case) and they are "ready to GO".. Sad story, but true :P

Edited by SweeTs

And that's why they judge java servers as 'worse'. Cuz they just download pure frozen pack (int case) and they are "ready to GO".. Sad story, but true :P

so your point is that , server java can be better then l2off but thats depends of staff right :D ?

so your point is that , server java can be better then l2off but thats depends of staff right :D ?

True. Since you can modify it as you wish, ofc you must have knowledge to do that or you pay someone to do it. Java is easier to manage :)

True. Since you can modify it as you wish, ofc you must have knowledge to do that or you pay someone to do it. Java is easier to manage :)

have u got any server l2j :D ? or packs etc ? :D

have u got any server l2j :D ? or packs etc ? :D

I was thinking about.. but no, actually I don't :D Packs ? Well, yea I do have a pack, let's call it like that. :P

you speak about interlude anyway..

why you don't try on something fresh?

and i don't mean god but for example a gracia final or gracia epilogue x15 with off files would be awesome and believe me there are a lot of players which they looking for gf/ge servers

you speak about interlude anyway..

why you don't try on something fresh?

and i don't mean god but for example a gracia final or gracia epilogue x15 with off files would be awesome and believe me there are a lot of players which they looking for gf/ge servers

i never went more then interlude , i seen kamael