Cray - Z Corner

Lol this guy still scamming...

you are reported for steal maxcheaters members accounts :)

also that acc u are using it's mine and u know it , stfu now please !

Stop lie kid u are not even bulgarian dont pretende that u are bg to steal people i gave the account to real owner since i left this community u are just a garbage greek trash be patient you will banned with that account too since you scamming people with shared things and strees webistes

Edited by `Romeo

Stop lie kid u are not even bulgarian dont pretende that u are bg to steal people i gave the account to real owner since i left this community u are just a garbage greek trash be patient you will banned with that account too since you scamming people with shared things and strees webistes

lol you was banned for scamming people and u like blame others for their job ? go eat your shit idiot bastard if u dont have money to eat

lol you was banned for scamming people and u like blame others for their job ? go eat your shit idiot bastard if u dont have money to eat

you are brain dead u sell your whole family for this community im sure about that i never scammed someone my friend did it garbage kid

Cry like a kid now already sended report to maxtor with proofs you will banned as fast possible and with your new accounts u was that who said you will never join again on this comunity mr scammer i have those conntacts with people and saying about you what u really doing.

Edited by `Romeo

Dont trust him he tried to scam me. just inform you!

that guy had only 10 euro to buy files and now try to blame me  O0  really ? all things are testable before purashe.There is no option for me to scam because there is no reason :)

daily bump

you mean stressweb templates like this http://www.l2dle.ru/shabloni/

or excactly like this http://script-edit.ru/web/stressweb/page/2/

http://skripter.info/cms/dvizhkisaytov/4109-stressweb-13-null-galereya.html ( Скачать) = download

Best java sources + clean + privates for (High Five , Interlude , Gracia Final) L2OFF Files are available too. ( For prices contact me )

1 simple question: witch are shared where if they are clean?

2. Everything inside is made in java, nothing python (no python / yes java)
3. Skills using official formulas (you did nothing but l2j)
4. We are not using l2jserver, we are using a source which follow all official methods. (no java / yes unknown language)
5. Simulate Official Kernels (no unknown language / yes simulation with unknown language, that is propably java)
8. Static data are moved from sql to xml for increase server performance (this has been done on every pack ages ago)

1. Prime Shop
2. Character Password at login
4. LectureMark
5. Minigame with high scores
6. BotReport Button - in normal mode and transform mode
7. Birthday
all 7 can be found in l2j branches (plus they are not official some of those)

Custom Services - all services are configurable:

1. Service nick change for pet/char
2. Baby pet exchange
3. Change sex
4. Change base class
5. Separate subclass ( create new char of your subclass ) 
6. Title Color
7. Nobless Sell
8. Clean PK's
9. Expand Inventory
10. Expand Warehouse
11. Expand Clan Warehouse
12. Change Clan Name
13. Level up
14. Delevel
15. Character Move ( Move your character from one account to other )
all 15 shared and those who are not able to find them send me a message i will give for free

the 59 list things are 99% not your work and are configs that exists already in any l2j project

Interlude Server L2j Files

We are using one of the best sources arround , it's called l2jscoria and it's the last version u can find. <-mistake
Some versions of that files are already shared on internet but u have to remove all backdoors and if u will need to do that to me it will be almost the same price. <- mistake
All my customers that using that files are happy without problem , that files can be used for low,mid,pvp server. <- every pack does that by changing the rates in config

Compiled Version

Gracia Final Server L2j Files

We offer the best l2jfiles for one gracia final server. <- i am 1000% sure l2j trunk or like stress web any random russian pack

Lindvior Server L2j Files < ------------------- FULL bugs because nobody worked it 100% so the place you found it was shared and guess what... there are newer versions

Best Private files for server <--- not yours to sell

Interlude Server L2OFF Files

All the license we are using are clean without bugs and problems , the files are cracked by our team u will not find them shared. <---- i am more sure than you that you can summon friend from jail in your pack

Gracia Final Server L2OFF Files

Current working on that files for a private server that files are cracked by our team and think it will go very nice :) <--- random unfinished work crack does not mean everything works 100%
A lot of features <---- i am sure you have no idea the configs are not same with l2j arent they :dat:

h5 server l2off will come very soon <---- loled hard
for all the files it's geodata included on the price <- shared here propably

i just tested the pack you share

its just 1 year old close to 2 years
everything is on SQL and NOT in XML why is that? didnt you said that you worked on the files? what you did excactly?

i have found this inside "your" pack "<html><body><br>Не забудьте, вы участник эвента <font color=\"LEVEL\">" + activeChar._event.getName() + "</font>!</body></html>"

i guess there is more than meets the eye :dat:

i dont have anything against you, i just have of persons that try to scam others who have no idea. good luck with your sales

EDIT:

i just found this

_log.info("            #######                                                      ");
    _log.info("          /       ###                                    #               ");
    _log.info("         /         ##                                   ###              ");
    _log.info("         ##        #                                     #               ");
    _log.info("          ###                                                            ");
    _log.info("         ## ###           /###      /###   ###  /###   ###       /###    ");
    _log.info("          ### ###        / ###  /  / ###  / ###/ #### / ###     / ###  / ");
    _log.info("            ### ###     /   ###/  /   ###/   ##   ###/   ##    /   ###/  ");
    _log.info("              ### /##  ##        ##    ##    ##          ##   ##    ##   ");
    _log.info("                #/ /## ##        ##    ##    ##          ##   ##    ##   ");
    _log.info("                 #/ ## ##        ##    ##    ##          ##   ##    ##   ");
    _log.info("                  # /  ##        ##    ##    ##          ##   ##    ##   ");
    _log.info("        /##        /   ###     / ##    ##    ##          ##   ##    /#   ");
    _log.info("       /  ########/     ######/   ######     ###         ### / ####/ ##  ");
    _log.info("      /     #####        #####     ####       ###         ##/   ###   ## ");
    _log.info("      |                       Recreate by scoria.ru                      ");
    _log.info("       \\)                     Copyright 2008-2012                       ");

i promise i close the jar now i wont continue to search for more.... 2012... :you serious?:

Edited by Nightw0lf

All that flaming about you selling unique packs and websites was for nothing at last.
You were busted :)

Edited by frs95