sorry dude but this guy have right. is more than a month from the first time i seen that topic. and till now we don't have even a  release date.! i still w8ing for this server only because there is no other  major project out there. But seriously i get tired and bored. :D

Hello Dimitris, Patience is a form of a wisdom. it demonstrates that we understand and accept the fact that sometimes things must unfold in their own time.

Our teaser video is now up, along with a new intro and website. The opening date of the open beta phase is going to be announced soon.

Spread the word and join our community!

Watch in HQ.

MMOPLAY Administration

That's the only server nowadays that is worth waiting for. I didn't have much time to test it during closed beta, but for sure i am going to check everything out while server is open for everyone and write a review. 

Have fun finishing it. I hope you soon will write changelog including all the things you are currently working on, i like to read those kind of stuff :P

Our teaser video is now up, along with a new intro and website. The opening date of the open beta phase is going to be announced soon.

Spread the word and join our community!

Watch in HQ.

MMOPLAY Administration

Holy damn that teaser is dope :o But anyway, I still think people would prefer some beta date instead  :-\

Community is getting bigger and bigger with over 500 hundred players , we can't be more satisfied!

If you haven't register yet , don't waste any more time,  join now.

Community Forums

Edited by MMOPLAY

Im pretty sure hnoke is hidding behind these

looking to make even more money, since he got the opportunity with offline l2pride

Edited by xdem

Im pretty sure hnoke is hidding behind these

looking to make even more money, since he got the opportunity with offline l2pride

L2Pride offline?

yeap its Honke, too same that he want see this September coming, I made some people an offer they couldn't refuse

This is the first and the last time that we are going to reply to you. hNoke has nothing to do with MMOPlay except for our collaboration with him regarding the Nexus Event Engine

Edited by MMOPLAY

This is the first and the last time that we are going to reply to you. hNoke has nothing to do with MMOPlay except for our collaboration with him regarding the Nexus Event Engine

you hurt my feelings now... Anyway even if you was Honke you would never say "Yeah, you got me", so I don't care for your reply. I have nothing to discuss with you 

Edited by xdem

Our forum is provided BY IPS, Invision Power Board Suite. What you showed is referred to SMF. Furthermore, there is no point to use such a module and it's also not needed by the time We are doing our Advertising Campaigns. 

Edited by MMOPLAY

Our forum is provided BY IPS, Invision Power Board Suite. What you showed is referred to SMF. Furthermore, there is no point to use such a module and it's also not needed by the time We are doing our Advertising Campaigns. 

You use too many rich words for him to comprehend.

Getting error when i am trying to enter "Features" page with phone with the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function showAllPages() on a non-object in /home/mmoplay/public_html/forum/community/admin/applications_addon/other/cp/modules_public/view/display.php online 247