Have You Ever Wondered How Much Time You Spend On Lol ?

Of course no option for Russia server T_T

But what's up with that annoying video that starts everytime you click somewhere? I mean what's even in that video it pisses me off too much to actually watcherino it T_T

You've spent about 1136 hours on League of Legends which means 47 days of your life.  You are 198343th on EUW servers and 426735th in the world.

Does it count even when you're not in game?

i think count only when play the game my friend  :-\

It doesn't calculate mine right. I've been playing since S1 with 2-3k games every year and it doesn't show more than 900 hours.

Maybe name change bugs it, I have more than 5k games and it shows 0

reptant, you've spent about 2495 hours on League of Legends which means 104 days of your life. You are 4079th on eune servers and 51619th in the world.

annoyingkiddo, you've spent about 649 hours on League of Legends which means 27 days of your life. You are 80240th onEUNE servers and 710651th in the world.

vnevermore, you've spent about 65 hours on League of Legends which means 3 days of your life.  You are 123203th on EUNE servers and 1065320th in the world.

edit : 

claramorganes, you've spent about 8472 hours on League of Legends which means 353 days of your life.  You are 1st on EUW servers and 1st in the world. 

WTF?

Edited by `NeverMore

vnevermore, you've spent about 65 hours on League of Legends which means 3 days of your life.  You are 123203th on EUNE servers and 1065320th in the world.

edit : 

claramorganes, you've spent about 8472 hours on League of Legends which means 353 days of your life.  You are 1st on EUW servers and 1st in the world. 

WTF?

What on earth, really... He's not even that good.:o