[Unique] Complete Retail Freya Server

Freya is just a chronicle, an addon for the last one. I've been working with l2j since C1. Lots of things remain, even when I started over again with c4 and with epilogue

Retail scripts solved a lot of things.

I could easily do a retail H5 server if I could get the retail scripts as well, is not way too different.

can you simply emulate ertheia ? :)

Like L2 Scripts does

there is no need to waste effort on a old client ,there are tons of hi5 out there but noone for ertheia which just appeared few days ago

Edited by Karasu

can you simply emulate ertheia ? :)

Like L2 Scripts does

there is no need to waste effort on a old client ,there are tons of hi5 out there but noone for ertheia which just appeared few days ago

The thing about this, is that is not like all private projects. Im not guessing stuff, or trying to recreate it. Its actually almost a retail L2Off

And for it to be retail, you need retail data, and I don't have it for Ertheia. Still, I don't like any chronicle beyond H5 so I won't waste time on any of those

The thing about this, is that is not like all private projects. Im not guessing stuff, or trying to recreate it. Its actually almost a retail L2Off

And for it to be retail, you need retail data, and I don't have it for Ertheia. Still, I don't like any chronicle beyond H5 so I won't waste time on any of those

Can you tell me how did you "replicate" the skill formulas? I guess it's not "almost retail" on that part :-)

l2off is based on c++

c++ is more advanced language than java but they are particulary walking on the same path ,thus he was simply downgrading c++ to java so he obtained "retail formulas"

dunno if what im telling now is bullsh1t ,but thats the only thing which comes in my mind when you said "use retail data" ,am i wrong?

l2off is based on c++

c++ is more advanced language than java but they are particulary walking on the same path ,thus he was simply downgrading c++ to java so he obtained "retail formulas"

dunno if what im telling now is bullsh1t ,but thats the only thing which comes in my mind when you said "use retail data" ,am i wrong?

LMAOOO

• 2 weeks later...

l2off is based on c++

You made my day  :troll:

This 'downgrading' is called reverse engineering and he ain't 'downgrading' C++ to java ffs.

Anyway Synerge did hell of a job!

Edited by UnAfraid

He may did a good job, but the "complete retail" is a lie. He may only parsed the leaked freya data and rewriten some AI from it. Most of stuff is guesstimated.

Edited by Asmodeus

He may did a good job, but the "complete retail" is a lie. He may only parsed the leaked freya data and rewriten some AI from it. Most of stuff is guesstimated.

Its true. Nothing will ever going to be retail

Lets just say humanly possible closest to retail

Further discussion is irrelevant, it is what it is

Its true. Nothing will ever going to be retail

Lets just say humanly possible closest to retail

Further discussion is irrelevant, it is what it is

No offense and no bad intentions.

Good luck, you seem skilled.