classic [L2J] L2Averia

Lavanda

Actually it isn't about budget or advertising, it is about the server being friendly just for RUS speaking players.

We are providing technical and informational support for non-russian players on our forums.

Or have I just misunderstand you?

We are providing technical and informational support for non-russian players on our forums.

Or have I just misunderstand you?

That`s what i mean:

Starting from the fact that when you state that the server is really international and as such English language should be the prevalent language used to comunicate to the rest of the community (trade chat&party matching), of course this can't always be carried out as some of the Russian players do not know English, in this case they could use simple tags (WTS/WTT/LF and so on) in order to let everyone know what they are searching for.

Furthermore what i have noticed is that even the ones who have learned English still prefer to use Russian titles, causing problems to the "foreign players".

Lastly as you said the currently international community is not more than 20% (and might increase to up 25%) of the total players which means around 3500 players out of 15.000 total online, so i guess it is worth a try to really make it international and make it comfortable for everyone.

Edited by Gries

Gries, thanks for explanation. Unfortunately, we are totally unable to apply restrictions on using any language.

I must admit we have not succeded in making an international server, but I hope you can find at least one thing that will force you to stay with us.

If there are ppl that stream in server,post their channels in the website or something like that

There are plenty of them: http://forum.averia.ws/forums/stream-%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BB%D1%8F%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%B8.84/

• 2 weeks later...

International melee Cp with 19:50-24:00 prime gmt+1 is looking for Swordsinger or Warcryer(1 slot available), premium would be great (we all have it, + donation pets etc.) we're 84+, vesper geared in Jacky's (old BoB from l2.ws) pinnators clan. Our sws have serious health probs and can't play, we cannot give char but we can wait till someone will lvl up (76+ powerlvl, and we can give nuker 56+ char, so u can lvl up faster - if you're serious that u can make 3rd easly in 1 day w/o premium and X<10hours with it).

@pm me here or "Just4fun or "AyGo ing

@or just send me ur skype here on pm or so. 

Edited by Eneszei

Big word and enormous numbers were spread out to the world. Yep...but it's nothing more but that. :)

Are you kidding me? 10k $ for adds that could be done for free? :'D :dat:

pf... very fail i use bigs programs for max enchant and full buff xxa0x0ax0a0x0ax0ax0a0x0a0x0a0x fail,........... l2 phxxxx v2.0 pro edition hack with this i fuck all... fail no protections go buy good lameguard0ax0a0x