classic [L2J] L2Averia

Lavanda

I was playing there since start and it is not international server :)  everyone is talking in russian , you can not find party for nothing, they dont want to speak english. Every russian is hating USA  -  "fat merican´s"  and the only one sentence they know: " I fu*k your mom" .  So if you dont know russian, do not go there.  Anyway there is one "international" clan, but they are speaking in litvia language on teamspeak/clan chat. So you can imagine "international". 

+11111

what u expect from russian server ? at this server i met many ppl who speak english well . You won't find in any eu servers admins like  here they helping always by solving problems even made full game in english made a section for international ppl i don't get whats the problem u have all ? i understand that these lil trolls flaming cuz these kind of server with x55 rates are equal to x15 eu custom server by farm level so thats making some randoms to qq about items but the whole game really u don't see the differents  ? at eu servers all the fucking time 0 pvp  95% only pve 500 on  donation op full of bots and what u have here ? u have here full of pvp at forts/spots/olympiad not edited cancels no shits buff return system and rest crap. In the end yes i will say this server not perfect cuz of geodata and some small bugs but is nothing  compare to eu trust me. Peace.

dude maybe you are probably from russia or at lestyou know russian language. So tell me what is the point to playing in server with full russian community? how can a international english speaking player survive there? yes i prefer a billion times to play in server with 95 % pve and 0% pvp than to play in server where i will spend all my f@cking time to translate the f@cking russian chat.! Because the awesome Gm team of this best "international" (as they call this shit.!) server they making all the time low rate servers...were you cant farm without having a party.! So i advice all the international speaking players to dont try it..! (if you dont know at lest the basic russian words ) is a waste of time.. i tried this server twice and i will not long again there...but i will not stop flamming them in that forum till the gm team realize that is not point to advertise it in international forums.

Edited by dimitris178

who cares about chatting?

It's not only about chatting - you can't find a party, you can't ask for anything, you can't even trade on shout because nobody understands you and if you try to make a deal with someone, they tell you ")" and you never hear from them again.

Party matching is completely useless if you don't speak russian, as you can imagine. Even if you are lucky to find a party, you won't be able to understand what kind of party it is or where they're going. And even after you - by some miracle - manage to get there, they'll freely kick you out of the party in the middle of raid/exp just because you don't speak russian.

It is NOT AN INTERNATIONAL server. International means there's more than 1% of english speaking people, which is not here. I appreciate devs' work on trying to make it possible with english site and everything, but it just doesn't work. +99% russian server.

who cares about chatting?

well....i think isn't necessary to give a documend answer on that. I am still laughting.... :) one thing i will say.! the servers...isn't high rate...they are low rate.!  :D

Edited by dimitris178

server is russian, for russian people only.

its nearly impossible to speak english with some1 in there.
Not sure if vote reward is working for international players, didnt work for me.Mb some1 can share his info about that.

Edited by Universe

• 1 month later...

another faill russian server opened for donations !

server is tottaly fuked up , retarded GM kids who ban beside bots another accounts wich have no nothing to do with boting... example GM banned a friend who was using cliker ... fair enough until here .. he also banned all his accounts fair also ... but he banned 6 of my accounts with 85 chars with very good gear to farm raids, kama, delusion etc ... and also many ppl from clan lose theyr main or boxes accounts just cuz he log them last time ... so how da fuk is fair to ban a char wich have nothing to do with bot or cliker by far , acc is made with diff IP and diff country ?! = retarded GM kids who pretend they are girls or whatever ...

Bot program and clikers work fine , idk wich one , Naia tower and chimeras was full with bots , IT and stakato was full with clikers ...

SA crystal have very very low chance to lvl up , from 17 ppl we did freya/tezza like more 50 times and it only lvled up 3 times crystal , kechi also never lvl up .

cat buff/gift of seraphim = 3 min , CC 20 min , Dwarf buff 20 min and all others buff wich are not from NPC buffer are retail like ... going from 5-6 k players online 2 k shops , and more than 2 k buffers , i have like 3 buffers on fallow everytime i go farm , my friends also and at siege time u dont see more than 1k players at castles , so this must be the real number of players !

anyway after GM did theyr best job to ban everyone moving, server is almost empty ... me and my friends left with a bad taste of L2 russian server and never play on such servers...

PS idk why they advertise server here in an English community cuz server is 100% russian!

PS2 russians are too retarded to play any online games 90% of them dont speak english or cant even use google translator and they have a big problem with US , for example i win a pvp with a russian villager and he call me "American pig" just cuz i ask him to talk english if he wants to say smth to me, for him didnt matter that i am European and not American

Edited by Myura

Well i was really happy about this project some months ago but then i saw 1st hand the retardness of Russian proletariats and i said to myself Ruskie server never again. :)

• 2 weeks later...

full kamael server ! :))

cancel is 100% . all ppl play sorcer , sps , dark avenger and most Op char Soulhound !

sps lvl 70 cancel 100% char 85 with epics+ mental rezist etc

Edited by Myura

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

http://averia.ws/

H5 server

Exp: x70
SP: x70
Adena: x70
Drop: x25
Spoil: x1
Quest Reward: x5
Quest Items: x4
Epaulettes: x10
RaidBoss: х8

Opening December 12.  2014.  19:00 GMT+3

Pretty decent files, russian server, many proxies, you can set english language ingame by .cfg

Edited by PrimaryT