high five Lineage Ii Enyo Hi5 Pvp Server (Opening 26.12.2013)

JaharakaL

Why do you say that moirai is awesome? Speed +3%; P. Atk. +4.26%; Atk. Spd. +4%; DEX +2; CON -2; Resistance to Hold +50%; Resistance to Fire/Water/Wind/Earth +3. Can equip a cloak.  

It ain't gonna help us against all that rushes, WL, Titan, tanks stuns... Not even mentioning DB :D

we got enough ddos protection and ddos attackers if someone try to ddos our server he do wrong mind about my attackers (over 800gbps botnets)

or stalone attacks are already detected (ips) i will block them with our firewall if he try something

Edited by mairoulaL2ENYO

Well to be honest, I think that Stalone is still a big danger for you, no idea if you have that 800gbs botnets - if you do, than you for sure spent tons of $$ for it cause that sh1t ain't cheap, and about IP, yes - most of his bots have already been detected, there is a list of them somewhere on this forum, block them before starting off :D

Well to be honest, I think that Stalone is still a big danger for you, no idea if you have that 800gbs botnets - if you do, than you for sure spent tons of $$ for it cause that sh1t ain't cheap, and about IP, yes - most of his bots have already been detected, there is a list of them somewhere on this forum, block them before starting off :D

stalone is friend of me so i dont thing he will ddos i asked him sorry about that topic too , i wasnt the guy made it.

some hours left for the opening waiting you all we almost finish with the server inside too :)

:gusta:

Why do you say that moirai is awesome? Speed +3%; P. Atk. +4.26%; Atk. Spd. +4%; DEX +2; CON -2; Resistance to Hold +50%; Resistance to Fire/Water/Wind/Earth +3. Can equip a cloak.  

It ain't gonna help us against all that rushes, WL, Titan, tanks stuns... Not even mentioning DB :D

I was referring about skin... doesn't matter those stats, this is a custom server, not a retail.

So no matter armor is, you can change stats whatever you want