high five Lineage Ii Enyo Hi5 Pvp Server (Opening 26.12.2013)

JaharakaL

it's too late to change our armor now already we have vesper and foundation vesper

we waiting for you dont miss the opening  :forever alone like a boss:

but you know with vesper duelist and gk are really op right?mages gonna be useless

So you are making very low buff limit, and maximum gear = vesper (on hi5 server)? Good luck for all those light classes getting perma stunned at oly/pvp :D. Cause right now on a hi5 server where almost every meele class has rush impact, and you cannot equip vorpal, playing any low CON class is a suicide. Consider it once again man...

buffs are retail like , about stuns i dont thing there will be perma lol also the enchant rates are kinda low so have fun and report all bugs and unbalance things at our forums after opening

I mean the buff slots - 20 +12, make it atleast 24 +12. Why do you compare perma stuns with low enchant rate? If you have items +10 it doesn't decrease the time of stun... Once some tank makes his stun +30 time I wish you a merry xmas at oly, seriously...

Dedicated server it's ready we are going to start with 120gbps ddos protection and we will order new one when we got enough for it....we will provide the best for our community and we expect the best from them as i said again before

1 day and some hours left

Edited by mairoulaL2ENYO

guys max armors will not be changed if you like it you can join us if no just forget it , we decide to make that server like this.
maybe if we got some suggestions about customs tattoes i will add vote on forums but i dont change mind about armors

1 day and some hours left :)