Promotion - Demotion [13 December 2013] Public Talk

Maxtor

Damn you guys, stop spamming. You are lucky because ED is on vacation haha.

Get serious please otherwise I have to lock this topic until someone clean it. This is a warn, punishments are on the way..

Get serious please otherwise I have to lock this topic until someone clean it. This is a warn, punishments are on the way..

[GR] επιτέλους...

πέστα.

Please delete all useless posts and warn those nubs.

Promote me for president and thoise kind of problems will done instantly

bring back wrd,fanky,noble and rest gtfo.

Is that worth to do? Will they solve anything? lol.

I've just loled at this topic so hard because Maxtor shouldn't discuss promotion/demotion on public. Why would he do it? Don't they have a staffer section to discuss these problems? They just run out of options... No offense to all those who kept the forum alive and kickin' but this is an awful move.

Anyway like I said, nothing will change the fact that the forum is dead and new golds/new mods won't do shit.

I've just loled at this topic so hard because Maxtor shouldn't discuss promotion/demotion on public. Why would he do it? Don't they have a staffer section to discuss these problems? They just run out of options... No offense to all those who kept the forum alive and kickin' but this is an awful move.

Anyway like I said, nothing will change the fact that the forum is dead and new golds/new mods won't do shit.

Only Noble worth.

i was just kidding

nothing will bring back the activity in this forum and look how it was before 3-4 years

Edited by Ventic

Universe is actually the most dedicated person in the forum and the only one that i d suggest if i had too..Ηe got extremely mature and aquired self confidence since his last attempt to join the staff im fully supporting him to become something more than a simple (unworthy) gold.He has my respect for his work on this sector.IF Universe had shown these virtues along with his dedication in the past he could be a global mod by now.

His efforts will be in vain. Many users stopped or quitted and the rest of them are trolling.So what is he going o moderate?

My vote for newcomers goes to Universe (only).i dont even know the rest of the nonstaff guys !

Universe is actually the most dedicated person in the forum and the only one that i d suggest if i had too..Ηe got extremely mature and aquired self confidence since his last attempt to join the staff im fully supporting him to become something more than a simple (unworthy) gold.He has my respect for his work on this sector.IF Universe had shown these virtues along with his dedication in the past he could be a global mod by now.

His efforts will be in vain. Many users stopped or quitted and the rest of them are trolling.So what is he going o moderate?

My vote for newcomers goes to Universe (only).i dont even know the rest of the nonstaff guys !

Thanks for your words Noble.

I saw that feeling on you when I first saw you G.mod you were something different from others with other ideas and mind.

I know that I did some mistakes on the past but I'm human I cannot be perfect.

Thanks for your words Noble.

I saw that feeling on you when I first saw you G.mod you were something different from others with other ideas and mind.

I know that I did some mistakes on the past but I'm human I cannot be perfect.

^_^ +1 for  Universe

better love story than twilight volume 2

such feelings much love