L2Hellas Or L2Acis?

Just face the truth guys, hellas on the one hand is a substitute of l2jfrozen

Both based on an old outdated and shitty project

Both have shared things, developed by people who only consider the result of the code, even if its coded as pure shit its good if it works

They are not clean, meaning that there will be thousands of useless codes in your sources if you dont clean them

It took me 20 seconds to figure out 3  things that make these packs not viable for any serious developer/team/server or whatever. Imagine if I put some effort here, I will bring you a shitload of reasons why these packs shouldn't exist

On the other hand aCis is based on Freya sources and is kept syncing with L2J h5 since then, its clean and you can remember by hand any piece of code it has, meaning its the best to start developing a server on it. Custom, mid, low rate, x1 or whatever

ask maxtor put a section named project fighters you will be the cheerleeder

"meaning its the best to start developing a server on it. Custom, mid, low rate, x1 or whatever"

tell me 1 person that plays MID rate not low (nobody plays low) just MID rate interlude if i open right now a server pvp starwars i will end up in a week with 200 ppl online with any pack so what if is acis what if is frozen or hellas or dot or any russian pack i wont need any of the acis 'uknown official (mistakes for players)' since the most kids have no idea of retail. its a useless conversation an endless loop official it only matters in old generations what the official have and as tk said later on a post l2j is an endless work so i translate that into endless money from hes project so nothing bad about it well done,

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you? Anybody can see your lack of knowledge. Hellas has nothing to offer but crappy customs, most of them taken from the others; have you ever checked their changelog? Oh, it requires knowledge. As about aCis, if you have no knowledge, you have to pay for, it's fair enough. Considering that you are a child, you can't pay for, and that bothers you. Get over it, if you can't handle the developing, you can't get your hands on it.

haters gonna hate dude not respecting others dont wait the same on return specially on what you say, your words will be supported only by haters you can spit on a project you can lick another nobody gives a shit, i already explained the low/pvp and why programmers with great knowledge like your only dev dev dev (blablabla in common)

hellas acis and broken are the standing projects at the momment acis looks to have a sure "tommorow" the rest only time can say

and as i mentioned before what you choose depending on server administrator knowledge

do you know how to apply patch? yes/no

yes: acis

no: hellas

simple as fuck

ask maxtor put a section named project fighters you will be the cheerleeder

"meaning its the best to start developing a server on it. Custom, mid, low rate, x1 or whatever"

tell me 1 person that plays MID rate not low (nobody plays low) just MID rate interlude if i open right now a server pvp starwars i will end up in a week with 200 ppl online with any pack so what if is acis what if is frozen or hellas or dot or any russian pack i wont need any of the acis 'uknown official (mistakes for players)' since the most kids have no idea of retail. its a useless conversation an endless loop official it only matters in old generations what the official have and as tk said later on a post l2j is an endless work so i translate that into endless money from hes project so nothing bad about it well done,

haters gonna hate dude not respecting others dont wait the same on return specially on what you say, your words will be supported only by haters you can spit on a project you can lick another nobody gives a shit, i already explained the low/pvp and why programmers with great knowledge like your only dev dev dev (blablabla in common)

hellas acis and broken are the standing projects at the momment acis looks to have a sure "tommorow" the rest only time can say

and as i mentioned before what you choose depending on server administrator knowledge

do you know how to apply patch? yes/no

yes: acis

no: hellas

simple as fuck

τωρα εσυ που βρηκες το pc και μπηκες και εγραψες :D ?

exw internet sto kinito lol

χαχα σ εχουμε μαθει ολο το διαδικτυο τι προβληματα εχεις με τα λαπτοπ κλπ :PP :PP :PP

• 2 weeks later...

to acis einai to kalitero pack...alla egw protimo l2jfrozen...alla to mono kako einai oti exei polla customs ta opoia prpei na bgalis...

p.s
xdem eisai wraios apla les kati petiximena xaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxa

• 3 weeks later...

Necroposting :

If your java knowledge is low,get Acis and learn.

If your java knowledge is low,get l2jhellas and keep it that low.

java knowledge depends on packs now... thank you for the confimation, noted.

Clueless people, they are everywhere.

My position here, will have nothing to do about the two projects mentioned, i just wanna say that please, open your eyes before replying to people like WolfGiaS3na, you will achieve nothing but a headache. It's like talking to a wall, like Tryskell said, since they only take position(as he mentioned himself), just to 'hate' the projects. Seriously? Did he say aCis is crap because it has got no voiced command handlers? :D C'mon now..

As i said, i don't wanna comment about the two projects, but i have to say that i use aCis since back then when it was open source and the only problems that have appeared are just simple mini-bugs which are obvious and can be avoided with one or maybe two checks.

Edited by An4rchy

Clueless people, they are everywhere.

My position here, will have nothing to do about the two projects mentioned, i just wanna say that please, open your eyes before replying to people like WolfGiaS3na, you will achieve nothing but a headache. It's like talking to a wall, like Tryskell said, since they only take position(as he mentioned himself), just to 'hate' the projects. Seriously? Did he say aCis is crap because it has got no voiced command handlers? :D C'mon now..

As i said, i don't wanna comment about the two projects, but i have to say that i use aCis since back then when it was open source and the only problems that have appeared are just simple mini-bugs which are obvious and can be avoided with one or maybe two checks.

i agree more than you about wolfgiasena :P

about the rest i dont disagree but there always will be some haters always less to the better pack

java knowledge depends on packs now... thank you for the confimation, noted.

L2JHellas is full of customs.

L2jAcis is cleaner

A newbie would get all these customs shared in mxc,and apply them in Acis

Even applying patches,will increase their knowledge.

So,why would a newbie use that pack ? Instead of getting Acis,

learning how to import a code,then learning how to adapt a code.

It goes that way.

Edited by SadStatue

L2JHellas is full of customs.

L2jAcis is cleaner

A newbie would get all these customs shared in mxc,and apply them in Acis

Even applying patches,will increase their knowledge.

So,why would a newbie use that pack ? Instead of getting Acis,

learning how to import a code,then learning how to adapt a code.

It goes that way.

you have some errors in your brain

first acis has become custom example is the new buffer

second i silenced your oppinions in your previous post

dont try please

you have some errors in your brain

first acis has become custom example is the new buffer

second i silenced your oppinions in your previous post

dont try please

It must be too hard to read for you..

1)I said aCis is cleaner.

2)You actually did nothing,it was just a bad excuse to defend your project.

If you want to "defend" your project propertly,make it better than aCis.

In aCis,newbies  will be able to create/apply more features.