L2Hellas Or L2Acis?

2)you want off or custom server?

answer those and then choose appropriately...

Kinda invalid, since you can take the pure base and add your custom crap :P

There are a lot of customs shared on aCis boards, adapted and reviewed by Inner Circle and/or other Customers. So the "custom" question is kinda invalid (since a long time), until you're so lazy/noob you can't deploy a diff patch.

But if you're stucked on the previous point, you should reconsider to open a server, at first shot...

Sorry for the non-greek, in greek I can only say : "malaka" :'( . And people told me Google Translate sucks. Don't hate me.

There are a lot of customs shared on aCis boards, adapted and reviewed by Inner Circle and/or other Customers. So the "custom" question is kinda invalid (since a long time), until you're so lazy/noob you can't deploy a diff patch.

But if you're stucked on the previous point, you should reconsider to open a server, at first shot...

Sorry for the non-greek, in greek I can only say : "malaka" :'( . And people told me Google Translate sucks. Don't hate me.

what about the members that are not in the inner cycle and what about those who can't adopt patches that have voiced command handlers  in acis that doesn't...so yeah it's not an invalid question...

malaka :P

Edited by Boorinio

Customers got access to that section. And for other people, that's not my problem. No help from people, no help from me. It works like that since aCis exists, and so far it works fine.

Voice command handlers can be integrated in differents forms, such as NPC or even usercommand.

And at worst if you want to add back voice command, what stops you to add it... Except your lazyness OR your noobitude ? Nothing. I don't force people to run useless configs, It's a fresh pack ready for any type of server.

You won't tell me that is those all-in-one servers which are making the most population. An admin which can't dev = dead server.

Customers got access to that section. And for other people, that's not my problem. No help from people, no help from me. It works like that since aCis exists, and so far it works fine.

Voice command handlers can be integrated in differents forms, such as NPC or even usercommand.

And at worst if you want to add back voice command, what stops you to add it... Except your lazyness OR your noobitude ? Nothing. I don't force people to run useless configs, It's a fresh pack ready for any type of server.

You won't tell me that is those all-in-one servers which are making the most population. An admin which can't dev = dead server.

well i won't continue arguing over here cause we are spamming the thread if we were in skype i would answer to you..

Well, the only Interlude project atm for both live server and development is aCis, all others are for wannabies that are too lame to even apply diffs thus opening shit servers or not at all.

Anyway, its a good pack to work on if you know what you are doing and if you can deal with problems that pop up on live servers like bugs.

My server, Aerogaming is based on old aCis rev, I'm very satisfied with its development the last year I use it, (started it xmas of 2013 almost 1,5 years ago), now it has the latest L2j beta geongine/pathnodes and its a beast

For god sake don't even refer to l2off when we are speaking for java projects seriously java - c++ different so Off is out of our comparison.

Now 1st i am not the best developer arround (better than NeverMore afcourse with much better project <3 i love u you know it :P ) but aCis is fail, just fail project and what make it more fail? He ask money to access on svn while giving previous rev for free with bugs. Now some smart ass like tryskell <-- love u too!! will tell me: well frozen is worst l2j is worst, so whats left? i say ok but again is a fail project

don't compare it please. My opinion? interlude files are dead and full of bugs. i prefer more stable servers such as ct2.5 + + or even gracia to be honest.

Now about l2jhellas, i've work some time there a lot of month actualy, it has 2 developers both working fine and trust me i know them, they waste time even without pc's or while having other issues to their lives and noone of you bitches here or in their forums support them and their project is FREE. Now you tell me again tryskel their project is same like acis just patched with whatever shared on google - maxcheaters exist. i accept it and this is one of their disantanged their project has. They, he, whatever need to focus on fix and stability of their project and it will be great!

Seriously don't be hater on my comment just say what i've seen in these 2 year i am coding...

You will tell me aCis = hellas, once I add the new geoengine and L2OFF spawn manager...

Projects got nothing similar, Hellas is a base Archid with 0 rework (except few null exception fixed, read their timeline), while aCis got full reworks on almost all levels (mmocore, partymatching, 4s integration, retail-like AI behavior, XMLization of many stuff, full quests rework). There isn't a lot of forks with as much edition. And I don't speak of com.l2jserver > com.l2jpackname changes.

Hope you appreciate Google translate :

Θα μου πείτε ΕΔΣ = hellas, τη στιγμή που μπορώ να προσθέσω το νέο geoengine και L2Off manager φύτρα ... 

Έργα πήρε τίποτα παρόμοιο, Hellas είναι μια βάση Archid με 0 επαναλάβει (εκτός από λίγες null εξαίρεση σταθερό, διαβάστε timeline τους), ενώ ΕΔΣ πήρε την πλήρη Reworks σχεδόν σε όλα τα επίπεδα (mmocore, partymatching, 4s ολοκλήρωσης, το λιανικό εμπόριο, όπως AI συμπεριφορά, XMLization της πολλά πράγματα, πλήρης αναζητήσεις επαναλάβει). Δεν υπάρχουν πολλά πιρούνια με τόση έκδοση. Και δεν μιλάμε για αλλαγές com.l2jserver> com.l2jpackname.

I want see boorinio tell me that his project is based on l2archid else no believe

l2jhellas is based on the ancient l2archid

acis is far than the best Interlude project since it inherits latest H5 sources, you said it byurself you prefer gracia+

as for java vs c++ please dont sau it again, java is superior to c++ in all server-gameserver aspects, crossplatform-readability

Edited by xdem

l2jhellas is based on the ancient l2archid

acis is far than the best Interlude project since it inherits latest H5 sources, you said it byurself you prefer gracia+

as for java vs c++ please dont sau it again, java is superior to c++ in all server-gameserver aspects, crossplatform-readability

Didn't say anything for java-c++ either compare them.. just notice that l2j is java and l2off is c++ -.- 

but again my knowledge is less than yours and since i have freya project and working (familiar) with freya coding i can't say anything further more for int

Hellas = καλο project για noobiews , το μονο κακο που εχει κανει ο boorinio ειναι οτι εχει πεταξει πολλα customize μεσα και εχει πειραξει τελιως τον κωδικα δλδ πραγματα που εμεις τα ξερουμε σε ορισμενα σημεια τα εχει βαλει

και δεν εχει δωσει βαση σε fixes...

aCis = βλακεια και μιση, ισως το μονο project c6 που υπαρχει γιαυτο και το προτιματε... ασχημο code design ΜΕΧΡΙ ΚΑΙ ΤΑ VOICED COMMANDS EXEI ΒΓΑΛΕΙ ΤΟ ΑΝΙΔΕΟ πφφ παρεκτρεπομαι (1-0) τελος παντων...  +τρολλαρισμα αγριο... πληρωνουν για το acis? χο χο χο :P προτιμω να να προχωρησω σε gracia-freya-c4-high5 παρα να ασχοληθω μ το βρωμο interlude ξανα και να πληρωσω για acis * παρεκτρεπομαι (2-0)

hellas = acis

acis = hellas

φιλια σε ολους.. 

-off topic-

Devlin σε μισω :(

re man pistevo oti den kseris tpt pios sou ipe oti ta voiced command eine retail to acis den pai na ftiaksi alo ena custom pack iparxoun arketa to aCis pai na ftiakse to proto kiriolektika retail pack exi diorthosi para pola pragmata min to ksana do to acis = hellas

hellas = l2archid palio rev +++++ customs++

Edited by arisPlC

re man pistevo oti den kseris tpt pios sou ipe oti ta voiced command eine retail to acis den pai na ftiaksi alo ena custom pack iparxoun arketa to aCis pai na ftiakse to proto kiriolektika retail pack exi diorthosi para pola pragmata min to ksana do to acis = hellas

hellas = l2archid palio rev +++++ customs++

+++ exw dei ta updates apo ta diff... 5 me 6k lines updates

ean evgaze ta updates san to frozen ana 100lines new rev tha eitan 3k revision