interlude [L2Off] L2Evoke

efegue

ZdeNOv8.png

Impressive community, after 2 days from launch we hit the impressive amount of 2,000 online players, monday 29th of May!

We cannot tell you how glad we are to see all of you enjoying L2Evoke.

Looks like a very good server, just wondering how you will pay server fees with almost no donations :) good luck

shouldn't be your prob,it's finally a serber that made for community and we must appreciate it

Ipw3DT2.png

"I Sam take thee Samantha to be my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward,
for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God’s holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth.
With this Ring I thee wed: In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.."

~ Saturday 3, 20:00 GMT +2 ~

A wedding full of surprises, with the integration of marriage system on our server we would like to host and pay for one lucky couple the full cost of the wedding, all from the house. At the same time all the guest attending to this memorable event will get to eat from the wedding cake which will boost the "spirit of the party".

The event rules and conditions are pretty much simple, you'll have to register your couple in this thread:

Rules for couples:
- Both of you must be online at least 30 minutes before event starts.
- You should be engaged with your partner by using the command .engage nickname
- Couples must be formed by a male and female in game.
- Couples must be minimum level 40.

Rules for guests:
- Be online in game at least 30 minutes before event starts.
- Be polite and stay organized in line. (We will mark with adena)
- Don't pass on the church carpet. (We will warn you with kicks and you will miss the wedding cake at the end of ceremony)
- Use the fireworks when the announcement is made and the couples are succesfully married!

Gifts:
In the end, both of you, couple and guests are rewarded with piece of the delicious "Wedding Cake" which will boost your XP by 10% for 60 minutes.

Dear couples,

We are glad to introduce to you the new marriage system here on Lineage 2 Evoke. Many couples got married in real life due to finding their right soul mate in the world of Lineage 2 and we believe this feature should be available on our server. Here is a brief guide on how to get married and what benefits comes along with it.

How to get married

1. Get engaged with your partner by using the command .engage nickname

2. Make sure your couple have equipped the beautiful: armor_t2000_ul_i00.png Formal Wear

3. Find NPC Maximilian located in the Church (Town of Giran) and get married by paying the fee of etc_adena_i00.png 5.000.000 Adena each.

Commands

.engage nickname (This command must be used before getting married.)

.divorce (If you divorce from your partner you will get a 7 days penalty before being able to engage again.)

.gotolove (Teleport to your wife/husband, this command has 1 hour re-use and can not be used while being in combat.)

The bride and the groom will receive after completing the ceremony: GHyDVJz.png 3 x Wedding Rice Cake (Increases XP and SP gain by 10% for 20 minutes. Cooldown: 10 minutes. Cannot trade/sell.).

If you would like to get married, but the wedding is to expensive for you, join our Lucky Couple event and get a free wedding from the house for free! Read more HERE

• 2 weeks later...

XfMQh0l.png

Finally the time has arrived. The defenders of the castles beat the bells and drag their swords for the magnificent confrontation that is to come. It's time to prove which clan is competitive, which of you has been hard-pressed to get the desired castle!

It will be a fantastic weekend, we are just waiting to see what's going to come out.
We wish you good luck in the great confrontation!

Gludio Castle - 10/06/2017 18:00 GMT+2

Dion Castle - 10/06/2017 18:00 GMT+2

Oren Castle - 10/06/2017 20:00 GMT+2

Giran Castle - 10/06/2017 20:00 GMT+2

Aden Castle - 11/06/2017 16:00 GMT+2

Goddard Castle - 11/06/2017 18:00 GMT+2

Rune Castle - 11/06/2017 20:00 GMT+2

Schuttgart Castle - 11/06/2017 20:00 GMT+2 

Innadril Castle - 11/06/2017 - 18:00 GMT+2