Official Ovenuç® Flame topic (L2J Professionals)

xdem

care!!!! Intrepid you are bad person !! EVIL IS IN HERE 2013 LAST YEAR OF HUMANITY

Time for Intrepid to ruin the WORLD

:TROLL:

nono i collect the members of the old flame group(you were there so you know who i talk about) and reach world domination :D

kala me sena ti exo na sizitiso? esi pidas apo off extenders gia na to pexis kapios se l2j h5.. kai otan se rotame kati kaneis pote den xeris giati ontos den xeris alla otan einai na kraxis kapion na kai  i basilo o elfocrash opou fasaria kai brisidi kai ipobibasmos pros tous allous na se kai esi ase mas kouklitsa mou...

I can bet that you don't write correctly in Greek.

nono i collect the members of the old flame group(you were there so you know who i talk about) and reach world domination :D

intrepid what are you in real life because i think you need so mutch maxcheaters really tell me ...

when i see you to say somthing i lough with all my heart your only friends is from here?

intrepid what are you in real life because i think you need so mutch the maxcheaters really tell me ...

when i see you to say somthing i lough with all my heart your only friends is from here?

nop

please stop speaking english, you embarass our whole nation

if you need friends i can be your friend if you need girl come to greece i have many girls to give you but..

first off all learn to be human you are animal atm

Don't spend your money on hookers, it's silly.

Don't spend your money on hookers, it's silly.

:happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

:happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

You got me ;DDDD ... finally

intrepid what are you in real life because i think you need so mutch maxcheaters really tell me ...

What my real life has to do with the subject? Im not going to talk about my personal life just because you fail to put up an argument in desperation to get the last word after prooving that you fail to understand the simplest logical answers.