classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

l2 isn't ballanced. is not ment to be ballanced.. is more a pve game than pvp.. who played official knows what i'm talkin about. keep up the good work Elfo, can't wait for the server :)

Guest Elfocrash

l2 isn't ballanced. is not ment to be ballanced.. is more a pve game than pvp.. who played official knows what i'm talkin about. keep up the good work Elfo, can't wait for the server :)

Thank you mate. In a couple of days you will be able to test it :)

I guess your custom ideas are too much... I like it, but at the same time i am bored to read all this shit about systems etc.  :troll:

GJ - GL -HF see you in-game  ;)

Guest Elfocrash

I guess your custom ideas are too much... I like it, but at the same time i am bored to read all this shit about systems etc.  :troll:

GJ - GL -HF see you in-game  ;)

If you are bored to read then you are not included in the player base I wanna attract. Thanks though

If you are bored to read then you are not included in the player base I wanna attract. Thanks though

Then dont even start your project.

Seems you have years to play lineage 2 as player.

Who said i cant find server? Maybe i already had one on my paylist? )

Then stop trashtalk and play at your server I guess.

Guest Elfocrash

Then dont even start your project.

Seems you have years to play lineage 2 as player.

Indeed i haven't. Do you know why? Cuz i never found a server that requires actual skill than gear in order to be a decent player.

If my players don't wanna make themeselves better player (by reading) then what's the point of playin in my server?

They will get owned by others that took the time to read.

Indeed i haven't. Do you know why? Cuz i never found a server that requires actual skill than gear in order to be a decent player.

If my players don't wanna make themeselves better player (by reading) then what's the point of playin in my server?

Well since C3 gear>skill and it's not server's issue just NCSoft made the game like that and I'm pretty satisfied that you're trying to change this game at your server.

Well since C3 gear>skill and it's not server's issue just NCSoft made the game like that and I'm pretty satisfied that you're trying to change this game at your server.

Noone can change the way of lineage2 gameplay etc.. He can improove it but nothing gonna change in a high level. Every new change will create new unbalance things. Thats the way of L2J Servers  :LOL:

Noone can change the way of lineage2 gameplay etc.. He can improove it but nothing gonna change in a high level. Every new change will create new unbalance things. Thats the way of L2J Servers  :LOL:

He has made really nice changes to races and classes till now so why not? I am really looking forward for the open beta tomorrow.

Actually you are right about the server thingy.

Nowadays l2 community want everything ready. Since the average of players is 13-16 quess why. You should explain them ingame with html's pop up etc etc otherwise they will start cry.ing and spamming that server is fail ( true story ) etc.

Indeed server will be good and for sure i will be there in G.O.

Grab me slot for the Beta mode till then.

Guest Elfocrash

Actually you are right about the server thingy.

Nowadays l2 community want everything ready. Since the average of players is 13-16 quess why. You should explain them ingame with html's pop up etc etc otherwise they will start cry.ing and spamming that server is fail ( true story ) etc.

Indeed server will be good and for sure i will be there in G.O.

Grab me slot for the Beta mode till then.

Server will be full of cinematics (even when you enter the server) and a guide related to anything.

Beta will open tomorrow or the day after and wont close until the last week before the grand opening. I will be developing the server at the same phase with beta and you will be able to test everyting the time i add them.

Server will be full of cinematics (even when you enter the server) and a guide related to anything.

Beta will open tomorrow or the day after and wont close until the last week before the grand opening. I will be developing the server at the same phase with beta and you will be able to test everyting the time i add them.

This is really good to hear for me :D

Guest Elfocrash

This is really good to hear for me :D

Yeah the only down side is that ppl will have to update their files all the time so i will probably code an Updater so they can keep up with the client files.