2 login & 2 gameserver

Kzah

Question

Hello,

I would like to make two different versions of servers, a version of L2j H5 and a version of L2jeuropa Tauti , but the two logins are not compatible. Someone would have an idea how to do?

Thank you !

Hello,

There is finally a way to change the connection port through the modification of the client by modifying the engine.dll. http://trac.assembla.com/nephilimpack/browser/CT2.6/extra/chg_auth.exe

Unfortunately, this software is too old for a server Tauti /  Glory days, anyone know where to find another version?

Otherwise, I read the post on L2j, but I only have one IP address on my server. :/

Nobody has a solution?

Thanks.

If you read L2J topic entirely, Deedlit gives a working solution around page 3 (single LS holding multiple client revisions), and another guy gives another solution (2 LS putted on 2 different IPs).

Its pretty simple tho requires decent java knowledge, all you have to do is pick 1 login from the 2 lets say l2j high5. And rework the tauti projects loginserver on the gameserver side for the l2j login. That way the loginserver will be able to hook both gameserver and than you just register 2 different hexId and run it as usual.

PS.: you might also need to rework the mmocore the same way but im not sure about that.