2 login & 2 gameserver

Kzah

Question

Hello,

I would like to make two different versions of servers, a version of L2j H5 and a version of L2jeuropa Tauti , but the two logins are not compatible. Someone would have an idea how to do?

Thank you !

Hello,

I would like to make two different versions of servers, a version of L2j H5 and a version of L2jeuropa Tauti , but the two logins are not compatible. Someone would have an idea how to do?

Thank you !

You want 2 servers (not same client) from 1 login server?

Its not possible... for me xD

You want 2 servers (not same client) from 1 login server?

Its not possible... for me xD

For you, because u have 0 experience with java and how Loginserver and Gameserver work with L2 Clients.

Hello,

Thank you !

If you find a way (adapting loginserver.java) to make it able to hook other GameServer you will be able to run 2 different chronicles on the same IP (I think that choose server has protocol check too ) so there won't be any way for others to connect with the other client.

As for me, I can't tell you how to work I never tried smth like this neither Im interested now, but I know that its possible and that you have to work with the loginserver core

For you, because u have 0 experience with java and how Loginserver and Gameserver work with L2 Clients.

If you find a way (adapting loginserver.java) to make it able to hook other GameServer you will be able to run 2 different chronicles on the same IP (I think that choose server has protocol check too ) so there won't be any way for others to connect with the other client.

As for me, I can't tell you how to work I never tried smth like this neither Im interested now, but I know that its possible and that you have to work with the loginserver core

Its pretty useless since they wont be able to login with 1 client...

Its pretty useless since they wont be able to login with 1 client...

You open Interlude client if you want to play the interlude server or you open the tauti client if you want the tauti server, whats so hard to understand ?

You open Interlude client if you want to play the interlude server or you open the tauti client if you want the tauti server, whats so hard to understand ?

and whats the point of doing all this stuff for ?

it will still need 2 systems... etc...

For you, because u have 0 experience with java ...

Bullshits, bullshits. Don't hear this random.

In order to run 2 same servers with the same client for example gracia final you just need 1 Login server and you need to register 2 gameservers to the database that will connect to the same login server.  If you make a good google search you might find the guide on how to do it. If you don't find it ask me to find it for you.

As for 1 hi5 & 1 Tauti the answer is it's possible but you need 2 different systems.

In order to run 2 same servers with the same client for example gracia final you just need 1 Login server and you need to register 2 gameservers to the database that will connect to the same login server.  If you make a good google search you might find the guide on how to do it. If you don't find it ask me to find it for you.

As for 1 hi5 & 1 Tauti the answer is it's possible but you need 2 different systems.

xDD he said that he needs different chronicles, DUMP

DIFFERENT CHRONICLE = DIFFERENT PACKETS

dont stick what mxc guides teach you dev

edit: go back to world tech news, ur the king there

xDD he said that he needs different chronicles DUMP

DIFFERENT CHRONICLE = DIFFERENT PACKETS

dont stick what mxc guides teach you dev

For you that you have 0 java knowledge leei to zwo. Eutuxws poy vrhkame kai esena James Gosling. Doksa tw 8eo.

For you that you have 0 java knowledge leei to zwo. Eutuxws poy vrhkame kai esena James Gosling. Doksa tw 8eo.

tora to girnas asxete, ante anikse esy 2 diaforetika chronicle se ena login me guide apo to mxc kolozwo

tora to girnas asxete, ante anikse esy 2 diaforetika chronicle se ena login me guide apo to mxc kolozwo

Diavase ree kwlozwo panw ti eipa. Oute nohma twn leksewn den vgazeis 14xrono. Ti skata sou ema8an ade gurna sto dhmotiko.

Diavase ree kwlozwo panw ti eipa. Oute nohma twn leksewn den vgazeis 14xrono. Ti skata sou ema8an ade gurna sto dhmotiko.

re stoke ala packet stelnei o interlude GS ala o tauti GS ti den katalaveneis?

ive run with gracia final log in an interlude server.

ive run with gracia final log in an interlude server.

maybe the packets are the same ? but since the author says

but the two logins are not compatible

it means that tauti loginserver reads different packets