2 login & 2 gameserver

Kzah

Question

Hello,

I would like to make two different versions of servers, a version of L2j H5 and a version of L2jeuropa Tauti , but the two logins are not compatible. Someone would have an idea how to do?

Thank you !

maybe the packets are the same ? but since the author says

it means that tauti loginserver reads different packets

there are some versions of log in that works. Ive used l2jfree ones... :$

Yes of course you need 2 systems... if you run 2 different chronicles.... lmao

If you and Dev believe that you can connect a different chronicle gameserver with a different chronicle loginserver WITHOUT core mods you should both quit l2j already

Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014
/!\ Revision mismatch between LS and GS /!\

even if you bypass it u will suck the errors from the faulty encrypted packets

He is just an animal he doesn't understand. Don't give him attention.. Just look what he said in the first reply : "because you have 0 java knowledge bla bla bla.."  like he is the only mammal in this world that knows java. He is a fucking idiot that's why he has -2 karma. I still wonder why he is not banned yet. Interpid had a very clear point on that question in which I totally agree.

He is just an animal he doesn't understand. Don't give him attention.. Just look what he said in the first reply : "because you have 0 java knowledge bla bla bla.."  like he is the only mammal in this world that knows java. He is a -beep-ing idiot that's why he has -2 karma. I still wonder why he is not banned yet. Interpid had a very clear point on that question in which I totally agree.

He said a nonesense wrong answer without having any clue about the object so he gets what he deserves, the same goes for you

edit: about my karma I can increase it any time I want, but no tryhards... -2 is a reward

It can be done with pre-god chronicles.. on God packet structure is changed even on loginserver.

You can use the same loginserver from c4 to highfive but not with God,tauti,lv :-)

Dev and Combra can do it with just 2 systems :]

He said a nonesense wrong answer without having any clue about the object so he gets what he deserves, the same goes for you

Just because you are dumb and you don't have knowledge you told him that this is impossible. I didn't say that you did. But I can make his wish true. Then we see what you say fourteeen years old kiddo.

Just because you are dumb and you don't have knowledge you told him that this is impossible. I didn't say that you did. But I can make his wish true. Then we see what you say fourteeen years old kiddo.

I said its impossible ? when/where quote it HAHAHAHAHAHA

If you and Dev believe that you can connect a different chronicle gameserver with a different chronicle loginserver WITHOUT core mods you should both quit l2j already

Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014
/!\ Revision mismatch between LS and GS /!\

even if you bypass it u will suck the errors from the faulty encrypted packets

If you still compile with ant-biuld you pro then.

It can be done with pre-god chronicles.. on God packet structure is changed even on loginserver.

You can use the same loginserver from c4 to highfive but not with God,tauti,lv :-)

I dint have check this. but still the log-in is for just creating the acc and gives acces to the gameserver. after that all the job is made by game-server as its self named?!

I dint have check this. but still the log-in is for just creating the acc and gives acces to the gameserver. after that all the job is made by game-server as its self named?!

funny, do you even know how many packets are read/send from the LS per login ?

funny, do you even know how many packets are read/send from the LS per login ?

do you know what is login-server? O.o

You can use the newest ls and just verify the protocol reversion of your iL gameserver  (as for example)!!!

you want an explanation how to change the protocol of an gs? or what?

do you know what is login-server? O.o

You can use the newest ls and just verify the protocol reversion of your iL gameserver  (as for example)!!!

you want an explanation how to change the protocol of an gs? or what?

33x81z6.png

I have nothing more to say, Im not ur teacher to move into the details after the image you see above

Enough bullsh1ts i accept everyones opinion but here is truth, difference between Tauti and Interlude is hudge.

# Numbers of protocol revisions that server allows to connect.
# Delimiter is ;
# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Changing the protocol revision may result in incompatible communication and many errors in game!</font></b></u>
# Default: **
AllowedProtocolRevisions = **/code]

What he want is not possible for me as i already mention, loggin 2 servers of that type with 1 system and client would be possible only if Chuck Norris says.

What he want is not possible for me as i already mention, loggin 2 servers of that type with 1 system and client would be possible only if Chuck Norris says.

oh god...

dude anything is possible, different chronicles just need some more work to be attached on same login... Sometimes this work can take time or a quick mod depending on the age difference between the two clients-gameservers