L2NpcInstance - showEnchantSkillList

Archagnel

Question

Hello I wanted to create custom npc which has also ability to enchant skills. I copied function from L2NpcInstance:

public static void showEnchantSkillList(L2PcInstance player, L2Npc npc, ClassId classId)
{
	if (((L2NpcInstance) npc).getClassesToTeach() == null)
	{
		NpcHtmlMessage html = new NpcHtmlMessage(npc.getObjectId());
		final String sb = StringUtil.concat("<html><body>I cannot teach you. 
My class list is empty.<br>Ask admin to fix it. Need add my npcid and classes to skill_learn.sql.<br>NpcId:", 
String.valueOf(npc.getTemplate().getNpcId()), ", Your classId:", String.valueOf(player.getClassId().getId()), "<br></body></html>");
		html.setHtml(sb);
		player.sendPacket(html);
		return;
	}

if (!npc.getTemplate().canTeach(classId))
	{
		html.setHtml("<html><body>I cannot teach you any skills.<br>You must find your current class teachers. </body></html>");
		player.sendPacket(html);
		return;
	}

if (player.getClassId().level() < 3)
	{
		html.setHtml("<html><body> You must have 3rd class change quest completed.</body></html>");
		player.sendPacket(html);
		return;
	}

ExEnchantSkillList esl = new ExEnchantSkillList();
	boolean empty = true;

List<L2EnchantSkillLearn> esll = SkillTreeTable.getInstance().getAvailableEnchantSkills(player);
	for (L2EnchantSkillLearn skill : esll)
	{
		L2Skill sk = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(skill.getId(), skill.getLevel());
		if (sk == null)
			continue;

L2EnchantSkillData data = SkillTreeTable.getInstance().getEnchantSkillData(skill.getEnchant());
		if (data == null)
			continue;

esl.addSkill(skill.getId(), skill.getLevel(), data.getCostSp(), data.getCostExp());
		empty = false;
	}

if (empty)
	{
		player.sendPacket(SystemMessageId.THERE_IS_NO_SKILL_THAT_ENABLES_ENCHANT);

if (player.getLevel() < 74)
			player.sendPacket(SystemMessage.getSystemMessage(
                                   SystemMessageId.DO_NOT_HAVE_FURTHER_SKILLS_TO_LEARN_S1).addNumber(74));
		else
			player.sendPacket(SystemMessageId.NO_MORE_SKILLS_TO_LEARN);
	}
	else
		player.sendPacket(esl);

player.sendPacket(ActionFailed.STATIC_PACKET);
}

When I click on button it shows me list with all availables skill which can be enchanted, but when I click on any window dissapears. This function is called from :

public void onBypassFeedback(L2PcInstance player, String command)
{
	if (command.startsWith("SkillList"))
	{
		player.setSkillLearningClassId(player.getClassId());
		showSkillList(player, player.getCurrentFolkNPC(), player.getClassId());
	}
	else if (command.startsWith("EnchantSkillList"))
		showEnchantSkillList(player, player.getCurrentFolkNPC(), player.getClassId());
	else if (command.startsWith("GiveBlessing"))
		giveBlessingSupport(player);
	else
		super.onBypassFeedback(player, command);
}

So I thought it is enough just to copy it, because there is nothing more called to show description after clicking on skill. Anybody knows where can I intercept that clicking on skill so I could write that code to display it?

15 answers to this question

Bubu Labiel,

A NPC is linked by classes via getClassesToTeach(). Did you add such info on your custom NPC (classesToTeach from memory) ? See how current NPCs are working.

Be sure the bypass is currently good aswell.

If you created a new instance, the NPC has to be that type aswell in npcs.xml. The simpliest is probably to extends L2NpcInstance to get access to previous bypasses and add yours, or write your own bypass after existing ones on L2NpcInstance directly.

Ok I used addTeachInfo() and it worked, thanks. However I still need that code which is responsible for displaying that skill info, do You know which htm it is or is it hardcoded somewhere ?

Ok I used addTeachInfo() and it worked, thanks. However I still need that code which is responsible for displaying that skill info, do You know which htm it is or is it hardcoded somewhere ?

Ur talking about the server packet ?

Check the xmls or sql, it should be named enchant_skills_tree.

xDDDDDDD

mp1q.jpg

I am talking about this window. How called is this htm ? Or is it hardcoded ? If yes then where?

it's definetly a serverpacket ExShowSkilllist.java

mp1q.jpg

I am talking about this window. How called is this htm ? Or is it hardcoded ? If yes then where?

Do you want to duplicate this system just to add other items instead of Secret Book of Giants or?

Otherwise, check RequestExEnchantSkill/RequestExEnchantSkillInfo. Basically, it's all connected to the L2EnchantSkillData, so you can search for it to find all the ways.

it's definetly a serverpacket ExShowSkilllist.java

In aCis pack there isnt anything like that.

Do you want to duplicate this system just to add other items instead of Secret Book of Giants or?

Otherwise, check RequestExEnchantSkill/RequestExEnchantSkillInfo. Basically, it's all connected to the L2EnchantSkillData, so you can search for it to find all the ways.

I want to duplicate this so I need its code. I have already checked RequestExEnchantSkill,RequestExEnchantSkillInfo, L2EnchantSkillData but there isn't that what I wanted, anyway ty for trying to help.

In aCis pack there isnt anything like that.

I want to duplicate this so I need its code. I have already checked RequestExEnchantSkill,RequestExEnchantSkillInfo, L2EnchantSkillData but there isn't that what I wanted, anyway ty for trying to help.

first you create the packet, then you send it on the player with player.sendPacket

I know how it works lol, but if I could get that htm it would save me a lot of work thats why I need it.

so you want it's htm value ? forget about that, because its static on your client, the server just writtes the values as bytes to the client not the whole structure of it.

so you want it's htm value ? forget about that, because its static on your client, the server just writtes the values as bytes to the client not the whole structure of it.

Ok, thanks for info. Anyway thats not what I wanted to hear :D, but now I know I have to write it by my own. Or maybe You know if it is possible to intercept that request for showing skill (skill list -> then u click on skill -> and this request) so I could redirect it to my own class ?

Ok, thanks for info. Anyway thats not what I wanted to hear :D, but now I know I have to write it by my own. Or maybe You know if it is possible to intercept that request for showing skill (skill list -> then u click on skill -> and this request) so I could redirect it to my own class ?

The only thing you can sniff from this, are only the values. Since the htm is hardcoded in the client it stays into client so there is no possible way to get it's source. you have to rewrite it on your own and then instead of using writeD writeS and etc you should work with String.replace but with the same style as the packet works, and then maybe your results are close enough

If you want to add extra items you just need to send them to player in the packet.