Promo Code - Donation Npc

this you can make it working with php on site so player can get instant after his donation the promo code?And auto generate the items in npc?

everything can be done, but I dont know php ...

Because I likes Shilen's idea, im gonna make a verion of this NPC which works with Paypal transaction IDs, and as soon as the player donates, he is emailed his PIN, (on the email of his paypal) which contains Donate Coins, 1 Donate Coin will be equal to 1$, the transaction will be fully automated and instant. Do you like it?

Because I likes Shilen's idea, im gonna make a verion of this NPC which works with Paypal transaction IDs, and as soon as the player donates, he is emailed his PIN, (on the email of his paypal) which contains Donate Coins, 1 Donate Coin will be equal to 1$, the transaction will be fully automated and instant. Do you like it?

Tha can be done and with php with paypal will get auto donation x item(1coin) on char instant, and there will be npc with services that will require x item!

L2Pride donation system copy/paste.

Tha can be done and with php with paypal will get auto donation x item(1coin) on char instant, and there will be npc with services that will require x item!

yea, for example; The item witch would be donated 30$ will be on a multisell costing 30 donate tokkens, the process is fully automated without any GM action. Just by having this system on your server you see your paypal/paysafe balance growing up day by day

L2Pride donation system copy/paste.

what copy/paste moron have u seen anywhere L2Pride files shared ? The code is written from scratch even if the L2Pride donation Npc looks alike.

The NPC sux... don't buy it the person who code it is unskilled and also untrusted.

facepalm.jpg

u did negative comment on his topic cuz he did also? jeez u started the style of e-war which u had with vicius months ago

for the first i think he has already proved that...for the 2nd PROOFS OR GTFO!

His brain is under "development" too.

He deserves banned for stupidity.