[Report] Scammers

Zake

I'm 100% sure he's not the same person, cuz I've spoke with them many times in skype call, staff members of Retribution can say the same thing.

Do you really think that if I wasn't sure I would even bother to reply here?

.... im out, your so naive - you think adming and developer are not the same ? look on his forum, he administrating his Project ALONE! DO YOU understand that ? 

When I and some other staff from MMOPlay left the project to start Lineage II Retribution (September 15th) it basically consisted of Deedlit, John & Strain. I do remember your case and I had checked your Facebook messages during that period as most staff members had access to the MMOPlay Facebook page. If I recall correctly, it was John who initially responded to your messages and then I suppose you added either John on Deedlit on Skype to discuss this further.

Acctualy if look my first reply here http://i.imgur.com/bYMbQZa.png?1, you can clearly see that he is referencing to Deedlit, as the guy i was talking on they mmoplay facebook, please stop shitting me and members of this forum, as deedlit is the one guy who maintaining MMOPLAY, and the one who scammed me, and opened project for my money, that i gived to him for AI Engine. He has multiple accounts here, and i guess multy skypes, i dont see a problem in creating new skype new acc, but thing remain the same - he should be banned.

The 'mmoplay' Skype is managed by John, NOT Deedlit. Plus, the MMOPlay project was mainly (or should I say entirely?) funded by investors, not by the staff members. Deedlit - to my knowledge - does not have multiple accounts on MaxCheaters.

The bottom line is, that during my time on MMOPlay I can confirm that the 'MMOPLAY' account was being managed by John and NOT Deedlit. They are two entirely different people. 

I do feel sorry for what happened though, I honestly thought they were going to be refunding you.

Isobel - former Head Community Manager on MMOPlay

Edited by Aphrodite

When I and some other staff from MMOPlay left the project to start Lineage II Retribution (September 15th) it basically consisted of Deedlit, John & Strain. I do remember your case and I had checked your Facebook messages during that period as most staff members had access to the MMOPlay Facebook page. If I recall correctly, it was John who initially responded to your messages and then I suppose you added either John on Deedlit on Skype to discuss this further.

The 'mmoplay' Skype is managed by John, NOT Deedlit. Plus, the MMOPlay project was mainly (or should I say entirely?) funded by investors, not by the staff members. Deedlit - to my knowledge - does not have multiple accounts on MaxCheaters.

The bottom line is, that during my time on MMOPlay I can confirm that the 'MMOPLAY' account was being managed by John and NOT Deedlit. They are two entirely different people. 

I do feel sorry for what happened though, I honestly thought they were going to be refunding you.

Isobel - former Head Community Manager on MMOPlay

It's all true, except that I didn't have access in MMOPlay page and that I left MMOPlay team too same day that you left..

It's all true, except that I didn't have access in MMOPlay page and that I left MMOPlay team too same day that you left..

That's why I said 'most' staff members. ;) I didn't know about the second part, though.

report psomas2 here since my topic get locked without answer

δεν με πλήρωσες για το ρατ
[29/5/2014 5:31:42 μμ] Psomasweb Net: με πλήρωσες
[29/5/2014 5:31:46 μμ] Psomasweb Net: για κρυπτογράφηση
[29/5/2014 5:31:50 μμ] Psomasweb Net: το ξεκαθαρίσαμε 1000 φορες
[29/5/2014 5:31:52 μμ] Psomasweb Net: πριν την πάρεις
[29/5/2014 5:32:10 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: ego s eipa gia to rat
[29/5/2014 5:33:02 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: toulaxiston
[29/5/2014 5:33:03 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: exeis
[29/5/2014 5:33:06 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: to skype tou maxtor
[29/5/2014 5:33:06 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: ?
[29/5/2014 5:33:13 μμ] Psomasweb Net: οχι
[29/5/2014 5:38:37 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: stile ena rat kalo na teleionoume
[29/5/2014 5:38:52 μμ] Psomasweb Net: γοογλε
[29/5/2014 5:39:04 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: oxi free
[29/5/2014 5:39:09 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: na s opo
[29/5/2014 5:39:18 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: kl
[29/5/2014 5:39:34 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: afou s edosa
[29/5/2014 5:39:35 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: 10 euro
[29/5/2014 5:39:57 μμ] Psomasweb Net: όταν σου λέω ότι είσαι τούβλο μην έχεις αντιρίσεις
[29/5/2014 5:40:04 μμ] Psomasweb Net: και πως μου έδωσες 10 ευρω
[29/5/2014 5:40:10 μμ] Psomasweb Net: τι είμαι το πουτανακι σου?
[29/5/2014 5:40:34 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: mou eipes na m doseis ena rat
[29/5/2014 5:40:47 μμ] Psomasweb Net: σου είπα πως θα σου κρυπτογραφίσω το δικό σου για 20
[29/5/2014 5:40:54 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: kl
[29/5/2014 5:40:54 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: gamato
[29/5/2014 5:41:09 μμ] Psomasweb Net: δωσε μου ενα εξε
[29/5/2014 5:41:10 μμ] Psomasweb Net: να στο φτιάξω
[29/5/2014 5:41:41 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: dn thelo
[29/5/2014 5:41:50 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: mporeis na mou pareis mia domain
[29/5/2014 5:41:50 μμ] lsd twenty fivę: ?
[29/5/2014 5:41:56 μμ] Psomasweb Net: μπορώ
[29/5/2014 5:41:57 μμ] Psomasweb Net: απλα
[29/5/2014 5:42:05 μμ] Psomasweb Net: όταν
[29/5/2014 5:42:07 μμ] Psomasweb Net: σου λεω κάτι
[29/5/2014 5:42:09 μμ] Psomasweb Net: θα ακούς

i can add more infos about psc id etc but that are enough.
when i speak him about the domain i wanted he sayed me that he already bough me i provide him same proofs but he dont change mind and i told him i will report him and he sayed ok i know he is trusted member maybe he though he bough me domain but he is not so stupid...i need my money back as he took them.
Edited by Cray-Z

As I have already answered you, I can't see any scam to the whole story.

You can further pm to maxtor to check it.

*Generally, members have to reply in english in this section.

As I have already answered you, I can't see any scam to the whole story.

You can further pm to maxtor to check it.

*Generally, members have to reply in english in this section.

omg u must fucking kidding me psomas provide fake proofs

to idio member paradexete oti mporei na mou parei tin domain kai telika den tin pira pote tora ti den katalaveneis esi diko sou provlima ego exasa 10 euro eksetias tou kai ta 9elo piso san global pou eisai prepei na tou peis i na mou ta dosei piso i na fugei apo to forum

to idio member paradexete oti mporei na mou parei tin domain kai telika den tin pira pote tora ti den katalaveneis esi diko sou provlima ego exasa 10 euro eksetias tou kai ta 9elo piso san global pou eisai prepei na tou peis i na mou ta dosei piso i na fugei apo to forum

Σταματα να κλαιγεσαι , απλα βαλε κανε ποστ ΟΛΗ την συζητηση ..

Τοτε και μονο τοτε (αν εχεις δικιο) θα κανουν ban , αυτο που εκανες ποστ δεν δειχνει τιποτα απολυτως.

me liga logia i douleia pou i9ela den egine kai tou zitisa ta leuta piso mou eipe oti tha mou ta dosei alla meta alakse gnomi telos panton se kapoia fash tou leo na mou parei mia domain l2delux.com alla telika alaksa gnomi kai den mou tin pire 

stin deuteri sunomilia kato apo to scam fenete oti i domain pou edikse o psomas san proof oti mou exei kseplirosei itan pliromeni 1 xrono prin apo tis 26/11 diladi ligei se 1 mina apo tora peripou

ta proofs pou edose o psomas fenete oti eine pseutika kai prospathei na apofugei na mou dosei ta leuta mou piso

den uparxoun alles sunomilies kai enoeite pos den kruvo kati

ekana upload tin sunomilia giati den xorouse olli https://www.mediafire.com/?g69wyxsz18268cx

Aπορω μετα απο τοσο πρηξιμο πως δεν σου εκανε block .. (ναι το διαβασα ολο)

Ολο κατι σου φταει (τουλαχιστον 5 φορες ειδα να γινεται η δουλεια) , επισης του ζητησες να σου παρει ενα domain και την επομενη μερα του λες οτι δεν θες αυτο το domain αλλα αλλο. Επισης, ηθελες να στο συνδεσει με το dedi, σου λεει οκ και του λες οτι δεν το εχεις ακομη. Επισης, σου εξηγει τι ζητησες , λες οκ και μετα 5 φορες που εγινε η δουλεια ζητας κατι αλλο .

Δεν ειναι scam αυτο , δεν το ονομαζω για να μην φαω chatban.

Edited by `iAndre

poia douleia re agori mou i douleia tou itan na mou ftiaksei oloklhro server eides pou9ena na mou anoigei port eides tpt allo ? 
ena rar mou estele me to darkomen pou kai auto eine shared free  :happyforever: 
gelao san malakas merikes fores me kati zwa pou ipostirizoun allous eno den kseroun kan ti exei ginei apla gia na postaroun.
eine san na mou dineis 10 euro gia ena shared programa kai na min se boithao oute stisimo oute pou9ena ... episis o psomas den mpike oute mia fora me teamviewer sto pc mou pou tin eides tora tn douleia esi :gusta:
mou eksigise oti plirosa gia crypt to crypt den to pira pote nai zitisa mia domain kai meta to pira piso to diko sou provlima pou eine efoson dn to eixe parei ?

STIN OUSIA DEN EXO PAREI TPT APO TA 10EURO POU EDOSA AMA DEN KATALAVES APLA 1 SHARED PROGRAMA (MIN ROTISEIS POU EINE SHARED EPIDEI TOSO XALVAS POU EISAI DEN DIABAZEIS OTI TO LEEI KAI O IDIOS OTI EINE TO 60/60 DLD DEN EINE CRYPT)

Loipon arxizo kai neuriazo exo faei scam kai kaneis den kanei tpt apo to na sxoliazei arnitika ti ston poutso pezei ?

o psomas idi exei dosei pseutika proof mono kai mono gia auto prp na faei ban...

Edited by Cray-Z

Aπορω μετα απο τοσο πρηξιμο πως δεν σου εκανε block .. (ναι το διαβασα ολο)

Ολο κατι σου φταει (τουλαχιστον 5 φορες ειδα να γινεται η δουλεια) , επισης του ζητησες να σου παρει ενα domain και την επομενη μερα του λες οτι δεν θες αυτο το domain αλλα αλλο. Επισης, ηθελες να στο συνδεσει με το dedi, σου λεει οκ και του λες οτι δεν το εχεις ακομη. Επισης, σου εξηγει τι ζητησες , λες οκ και μετα 5 φορες που εγινε η δουλεια ζητας κατι αλλο .

Δεν ειναι scam αυτο , δεν το ονομαζω για να μην φαω chatban.

Ευχαριστώ που βρέθηκε ένας νοημον άνθρωπος να διαβάσει τα chats και να βγάλει νόημα (εαν υπάρχει)

Είναι ασκοπο να απαντάω. Ειναι απλό , τον αφήνεις κάνει rage , μετά απο λίγο όταν δεν του δίνει κανένας σημάσια , πέρνει τα χάπια για την κατάθληψη και η ζωή συνεχίζεται.

kala re kseflula les sto prohgoumeno topic oti mou pliroses kai domain ? oriste ta proofs ....
kala pou ekane delete to topic o gmod na les
tora se rotao gia pes ti douleia ekanes me ta 10 euro pou pires apo mena,perimeno kai ta dika sou proofs efoson postares sto proigoumeno topic oti exeis ... scammer !!

Edited by Cray-Z