[Report] Scammers

Zake

You said his skype is mmoplay right? That's not Deedlit.. Another guy is the one with mmoplay skype and another guy Deedlit.

So if the one that scammed you was with skype mmoplay, then it wasn't deedlit

Acctualy if look my first reply here http://i.imgur.com/bYMbQZa.png?1, you can clearly see that he is referencing to Deedlit, as the guy i was talking on they mmoplay facebook, please stop shitting me and members of this forum, as deedlit is the one guy who maintaining MMOPLAY, and the one who scammed me, and opened project for my money, that i gived to him for AI Engine. He has multiple accounts here, and i guess multy skypes, i dont see a problem in creating new skype new acc, but thing remain the same - he should be banned.

Acctualy if look my first reply here http://i.imgur.com/bYMbQZa.png?1, you can clearly see that he is referencing to Deedlit, as the guy i was talking on they mmoplay facebook, please stop shitting me and members of this forum, as deedlit is the one guy who maintaining MMOPLAY, and the one who scammed me, and opened project for my money, that i gived to him for AI Engine. He has multiple accounts here, and i guess multy skypes, i dont see a problem in creating new skype new acc, but thing remain the same - he should be banned.

I'm keep saying, that its two different guys, Deedlit created the AI yes, but it's not him using MMOPLAY account.

That's what I said, I didn't say that he din't scam you or something cuz i can't possibly know that, but the sure thing is that are two different guys and not one.

I'm keep saying, that its two different guys, Deedlit created the AI yes, but it's not him using MMOPLAY account.

That's what I said, I didn't say that he din't scam you or something cuz i can't possibly know that, but the sure thing is that are two different guys and not one.

.... oh my god are you new to Internet ? or you think someone cant be two-faced ? I guess he is some sick,ill bastard, who writes about himself as another person... thats rly sick

Facts are clearly seen, deedlit maintaining his project alone, as he writed on forum, on his main account http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/80133-szponiasty/- is clearly writed MMOPLAY, what else proofs you need ?  

Edited by LightFusion

.... oh my god are you new to Internet ? or you think someone cant be two-faced ? I guess he is some sick,ill bastard, who writes about himself as another person... thats rly sick

Facts are clearly seen, deedlit maintaining his project alone, as he writed on forum, on his main account http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/80133-szponiasty/- is clearly writed MMOPLAY, what else proofs you need ?  

I'm 100% sure he's not the same person, cuz I've spoke with them many times in skype call, staff members of Retribution can say the same thing.

Do you really think that if I wasn't sure I would even bother to reply here?

Edited by Strain

I'm 100% sure he's not the same person, cuz I've spoke with them many times in skype call, staff members of Retribution can say the same thing.

Do you really think that if I wasn't sure I would even bother to reply here?

i think your just a kid that doesnt know a shit, not looking on facts at all, i dont care your friend with him, it doesnt allow him to scam. Its past allmost a year since i talked with him on Facebook, with deedlit  - you UNDERSTAND THAT ? i give him 300$ for AI engine, as result i didnt get anything not engine, not even refund, thx to moder that banned his 1 account, but i sustain that main acc should be banned too.

i think your just a kid that doesnt know a shit, not looking on facts at all, i dont care your friend with him, it doesnt allow him to scam. Its past allmost a year since i talked with him on Facebook, with deedlit  - you UNDERSTAND THAT ? i give him 300$ for AI engine, as result i didnt get anything not engine, not even refund, thx to moder that banned his 1 account, but i sustain that main acc should be banned too.

I'm not his friend , I just know him. You said you talked with Deedlit right? And you ask for ban on an MMOPlay account which is not Deedlit's, You understand that?

Since you can't understand things, I will give you some examples.

Example: I get scammed from L2Example's developer and I'm asking for ban on L2Example's admin account, that's what you did.

MMOPlay on skype is not Deedlit, is John, a different person

And please cut the "kid thing" when you can't even prove you're right.

Edited by Strain

I'm not his friend , I just know him. You said you talked with Deedlit right? And you ask for ban on an MMOPlay account which is not Deedlit's, You understand that?

Since you can't understand things, I will give you some examples.

Example: I get scammed from L2Example's developer and I'm asking for ban on L2Example's admin account, that's what you did.

MMOPlay on skype is not Deedlit, is John, a different person

And please cut the "kid thing" when you can't even prove you're right.

.... im out, your so naive - you think adming and developer are not the same ? look on his forum, he administrating his Project ALONE! DO YOU understand that ? 

.... im out, your so naive - you think adming and developer are not the same ? look on his forum, he administrating his Project ALONE! DO YOU understand that ?

Then explain me how is possible talking with both of them?

Skype IDs resolve different IPs.

PL for deedlit, vs GR for the other guy(mmoplay)

Lightfusion - you were scammed - but if your so naive thinking their the same - then your asking for it as welll.

Much less what a IP log thru both Deedlit's account and the mmoplay account will probably reveal.

IF you have so many issues why have you not tried public posting on mmoplay.eu - to ask whats up?

Pressuring Deedlit to understand his role would be interesting. Even if he most likely claims "he never took a deal".

...but quick 5 minutes of research points to exactly what strain is saying.

Their not the same person.

Edited by mcbigmac

Skype IDs resolve different IPs.

PL for deedlit, vs GR for the other guy(mmoplay)

Lightfusion - you were scammed - but if your so naive thinking their the same - then your asking for it as welll.

Much less what a IP log thru both Deedlit's account and the mmoplay account will probably reveal.

IF you have so many issues why have you not tried public posting on mmoplay.eu - to ask whats up?

Pressuring Deedlit to understand his role would be interesting. Even if he most likely claims "he never took a deal".

...but quick 5 minutes of research points to exactly what strain is saying.

Their not the same person.

you mistaking its him

HGZeEhA.png?1

P.S.

Skype isnt working for ip resolve, only moder or adm can say if they are same or not, and ofc he might used proxy(if he is such big scammer, as theyr said about him)

Edited by LightFusion

report Scamer καλησπερα σας θελω να αναφερο 2 ατομα που ειναι  scamer ειναι ο Crazy-z profile http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/139654-cray-z/καιο  Ady Skype name adygrierosu exw oloi tin sinomilia tous sto chat an auto  prepei na to anebaso na dite to  bazo gia na dite tous scamer pou idi me piran ena pack source pou agorasa akriva episis k 10 euro gia enan buffer to opion den einai o swstos buffer