[Report] Karma Issues

Maxtor

i dont really care about my post count and karma, but i did 1 post by mistake, wanted post modify and accidentally hit quote button, then edited by me and told moderator for delete post.

if it's spam then what's a bunch off "thanks" "thanks for sharing" and etc in every topic?

anyway thanks Zake for Dekarming me with unjust reason :D

fix my karma please

i wasn't talking about a stuffer but the girl at the video

lol

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=281440.msg2651005#msg2651005

Okay :)

Dear Admin,

I want to tell you that you have done an AWSOME job on this forum.I am user and fun of your and team job and i get inform  daily in this site..

I ld like to tell you something dat i didn't like.After my vacation i saw that i have -1 karma so i asked the guys at report section to tell me the reason i had this karma.

I accept my mistake and i am sorry if sometimes i am too lame to write on post  something  different instead of good job, awsome share etc I accept to be punish for this reason, and if it is possible to be informed first.

My problem is that. After of one year in the forum your moderator Zake,Punish me without any warning and the reason was that i am "bot spammer" It is really offensive for me. After of one year on forum without any ilegal activity against the forum and 100 post to call me spam bot. I don't like it.

He fixed my karma but i think he shouldn't call me bot  spammer and to punish me without any warning.

I appreciate if you watch my post and read it admin.

Thank you,

tonysbelet

Dear Admin,

I want to tell you that you have done an AWSOME job on this forum.I am user and fun of your and team job and i get inform  daily in this site..

I ld like to tell you something dat i didn't like.After my vacation i saw that i have -1 karma so i asked the guys at report section to tell me the reason i had this karma.

I accept my mistake and i am sorry if sometimes i am too lame to write on post  something  different instead of good job, awsome share etc I accept to be punish for this reason, and if it is possible to be informed first.

My problem is that. After of one year in the forum your moderator Zake,Punish me without any warning and the reason was that i am "bot spammer" It is really offensive for me. After of one year on forum without any ilegal activity against the forum and 100 post to call me spam bot. I don't like it.

He fixed my karma but i think he shouldn't call me bot  spammer and to punish me without any warning.

Thank you,

tonysbelet

HOLY FK,STOP CRYING ALREADY.

Dear Admin,

Thank you,

tonysbelet

Maxtor is going to read it for sure!

Maxtor is going to read it for sure!

he can do whatever he wants, he is the ADMIN and should be INFORMED for HIS stuff. I am grateful for him and his job but i could not say the same thing for you, :)

he can do whatever he wants, he is the ADMIN and should be INFORMED for HIS stuff. I am grateful for him and his job but i could not say the same thing for you, :)

:/

• 2 weeks later...

I have -1 karma cuz i "spammed " a topic that i was HEAD GM there so i had to keep it up. I can post proofs. Someone can fix it?

True,i have posted on that server a pic also that Chyba was gm. He made the post today cuz i told him that is fixable since there isnt any reason at all.

@Chyba, it's been 2 months since i smitted you, so i don't remember what happened. Probably many replies have been deleted, you should complain earlier about this.

V4n Persie (0) JaharakaL (2) + nice share and usefull In topic August 11, 2013, 01:09:33 AM

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Profile:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=101164