[L2J]L2WarGate

Dev

be sure,that he won't.

people always like to try new things

this time wargate will be different

it requires only someone to log in pride and announce that wargate will open etc

then you've lost all the players xD ,now depend on WarGate if he can make better server than pride or not ,but still, UL lose no matter what xD

it requires only someone to log in pride and announce that wargate will open etc

then you've lost all the players xD ,now depend on WarGate if he can make better server than pride or not ,but still, UL lose no matter what xD

How can a copy of L2Pride be better than the original? I don't get it.

How can a copy of L2Pride be better than the original? I don't get it.

since pride is long time death with the same old features ,he can simply add even better features and make them much better prinde ,thats how u surpass original

and from the looks ,i see nothing similar between wargate and pride lololol

since pride is long time death with the same old features ,he can simply add even better features and make them much better prinde ,thats how u surpass original

... everything in Dev's server is from L2Pride.  He just changed the name to WG.

Dev won't/can't reach Dav's knowledge on developing and you know that. Btw,I don't know why you hate so much L2Pride. But,i already offered you help,and if a GM did something bad towards you and it was unfair you can discuss this with me.

yea , people who still play pride would love to start all over again from zero in a server that is not sure if it has any future at all..

no1 can be btter than pride relax ..

No server can be better than pride in nazism. It's true

Dev,i thought that you were enough mature in your tiny brain,but seems nope. You know that there is no nazism in pride and its just an imagination of your tiny brain. L2Pride>WarGate Dav>Dev and you know that ;)

Dev,i thought that you were enough mature in your tiny brain,but seems nope. You know that there is no nazism in pride and its just an imagination of your tiny brain. L2Pride>WarGate Dav>Dev and you know that ;)

How can a ghost named Dav > me ? And what you mean Dav > Dev ? In what ? I bet I have at least 10 cm's bigger dick than him since he is Chineese.

How can a ghost named Dav > me ? And what you mean Dav > Dev ? In what ? I bet I have at least 10 cm's bigger dick than him since he is Chineese.

You compare your self to be as Dav? Dav skills,knowledge on l2,java,codes,etc > Yours. That's why you are using a copy of the server original server ;)

Create a server from the scratch and then talk about Dav ;) and btw,what has the nationalities to do? YOU BE NAZI? OMG U IZ NAZI MENZ