[L2J]L2WarGate

Dev

Ε, έπρεπε και εγώ να κάνω διακοπές δε γίνεται όλοι να γλεντάτε και εγώ στην απ'έξω.

to modem to eixes kleisei na min zestenete?

I just wanna ask when You Dev will Re-open WG is there any ETA till a OB or GO? ... Thanks in advance!  O0

L2WarGate as you knew it has been closed forever. You will have infos about a new server that is coming soon.

• 3 weeks later...

dev is banned from forum

A. Dev is not banned from the forum. Dev requested ban from the forum because he didn't like to enter anymore to it.

B. The server will open again just remember to click on your broswer www.l2wargate.com and during those days you will have a result. More infos will be given when I finish my priorites.

Guess who.

A. Dev is not banned from the forum. Dev requested ban from the forum because he didn't like to enter anymore to it.

B. The server will open again just remember to click on your broswer www.l2wargate.com and during those days you will have a result. More infos will be given when I finish my priorites.

Guess who.

Okay thank you.