Admin Check :@

StayAlive™

Hi maxcheaters nembers

Admin can you help me i have buy from nicolas this pack http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=258806.0 and he not give me source from pack i give him 50euro ..

and  i give nicolas 100 euro psc and he not give me back my paypal money and no he delete me from skype

give ban this nember scammer

Is it possible to post some proves?

He posted on greek.

Topic #1

www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=265456.0

Topic #2

www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=265772.0

He is making as much topics so he ll believe that Nicolas scammed him,isnt the firs time that got scam anyway. Nicolas already said that he has a problem with his paypall account.

Nicolas already scammed other guys for ~200 euros, why isn't he banned yet ? Waiting for him to scam the entire mxc till he wakes up? lol, moderators are so fail these days

Because admins dosen't care? and why you trust Nicolas when he dosen't have any java knowledge.

Tote eprepe na emena kai egw sto katar gt menei dipla mou nomizw

Den ekshgeitai aliws. To miso forum sunolika tou exei pshrisei mia periousia. Ean den menei sto Katar ekei pou reei to xrhma tote 8a eprepe na exei katastrafei oikonomika.

Den ekshgeitai aliws. To miso forum sunolika tou exei pshrisei mia periousia. Ean den menei sto Katar ekei pou reei to xrhma tote 8a eprepe na exei katastrafei oikonomika.

Kati tetoies stigmes anarotieme gt dn exw pp acc akoma :troll: