GEODATA Monsters stuck on trees check photo

GsL

Question

HEllo there

Monsters can stuck on trees or walls if a players hit it and run there my ram was fine

i dotn know why , one guy say me what beucase i spawn custom monsters there that happend i dotn know

check this photo

one other guy say me wht is from Geoengine... i dotn know guys i try to fix this shit ver 10 days

i test many different geodata and i have same problem...

Shot00009.bmp

Thor have stuck monster on tree...

The problem isn't geoengine, the problem is how AI handles collision event.

In your case, it's simple : it doesn't handle at all and continue regular behavior. So geoengine does his job, but AI doesn't exploit geoengine infos.

You need to rewrite movement system to add a pathfinding system. If there is already a pathfinding system you have to debug it.

In your case, it's simple : it doesn't handle at all and continue regular behavior. So geoengine does his job, but AI doesn't exploit geoengine infos.

You need to rewrite movement system to add a pathfinding system. If there is already a pathfinding system you have to debug it.

Done : )

any1 know how can i de bug it?

Geodatapthanode is dissapeard and only he knew how to fix it ,

my geodata was working normal but something happend and again have same problem .. stuck on trees..

but server cant understand textures nob

A mob can't pass a texture w/ pathnode enabled. If pathnode is disabled, in this case set to "1", as I said before it is a probability.