L2J Developer Services

BruT

do you have a victim mentality? whats your problem after all why i would be interested of your achievements? congratz you are a coder, do you want a medal for saving the world? say something interesting because no one cares what you achieved in real life, its like you are the only one  :-X

p.s. if you want to boast, use private message, ill be glad to listen your achievements.

Edited by BruT

do you have a victim mentality? whats your problem after all why i would be interested of your achievements? congratz you are a coder, do you want a medal for saving the world? say something interesting no one cares what you achieved in real life, its like u are the only one  :-X

Yeap, ill pm you in your inbox my address details so you can send it along with the cookie you told me previously.

And no fuck coding fuck this shitty thing :D even alextoti13 can code a line

java is easier than learn how decrypt dll program. 

I just hate you for the way u treat me back then ;) you big jerk ;)

still you're skilled coder so ;)

why ppl hate me because i delete them, i cant keep 500 contacts in my skype, and yes i had a period where i didnt want to teach anyone even a single phrase, nothing personal.

Nice skills guys, I hope you know your maths from school about vectors and matrices, since its very essential for one programmer to know... you know, for stuff like this...

https://gfycat.com/HappygoluckyHauntingGoldfish

Because everybody knows if you can't pacman, you cant code :D

Edited by Nik

why ppl hate me because i delete them, i cant keep 500 contacts in my skype, and yes i had a period where i didnt want to teach anyone even a single phrase, nothing personal.

you didnt even get what i said anyway fuck it 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...