• Necro
    • Zake
    • minideed
    • fokys
    • Kяaσh
    • claww
    • Nicolás™
    • RєVєnGeR^

A note zake must be out from that list since we have already discuss it and we all agree that must be promoted to Gaming Mod and we are waiting again maxtor.

Zake and Tryskell for gaming mods, Tryskell is developer, same as Zake. Tryskell made 1 post/month and that if he see anyone selling acis, Zake is only looking his topic with pp/psc services. And you promote them to gaming mods, both of them ain't even playing LoL, the most active section from gaming board. Good job. You can't just change the privs from Coders, so hard. But what I'm saying now, Mixmaster was l2 mod.

Zake and Tryskell for gaming mods, Tryskell is developer, same as Zake. Tryskell made 1 post/month and that if he see anyone selling acis, Zake is only looking his topic with pp/psc services. And you promote them to gaming mods, both of them ain't even playing LoL, the most active section from gaming board. Good job. You can't just change the privs from Coders, so hard. But what I'm saying now, Mixmaster was l2 mod.

dont know about Tryskell but Zake is Ok for this position as he is active enough and his knowledge is high

dont know about Tryskell but Zake is Ok for this position as he is active enough and his knowledge is high

HIS KNOWLEDGE IS HIGH IN L2 DEVELOPMENT AND SHIT. BRING BACK L2 DEV RANKS OR JUST CHANGE THE PRIVS TO CODERS/DEVELOPERS GROUPS.

HIS KNOWLEDGE IS HIGH IN L2 DEVELOPMENT AND SHIT. BRING BACK L2 DEV RANKS OR JUST CHANGE THE PRIVS TO CODERS/DEVELOPERS GROUPS.

or promo one more Game mod appropriate for LOL sections

or promo one more Game mod appropriate for LOL sections

Why the fuck should tryskell and zake get promoted to gaming mods, one reason. If they will get promotion it should be for coder/developer rank, clearly.

Dask why you don't take a game mod position?

Maxtor don't want me for mod, he's noob. He has no clue who's suitable for which position so he's promoting random people, like you, just because they're spamming his inbox.

Maxtor don't want me for mod, he's noob. He has no clue who's suitable for which position so he's promoting random people, like you, just because they're spamming his inbox.

your history as mod dont help you at all (Maxtors Brain) !Btw, I said to maxtor to promo me at this potition(testing period) but Blobal mods reject me !

About your promo , i agree its a good move!

Your knowleque for LOL is High but what about l2?

Its a testing period I dont spam any inbox.

i'm rly happy that I actually managed to leave from this forum a month or so ago.

some people emoquited or even flamed a LOT maxtor and globals because they didn't took the facking promotion(s) in last forum's promos,while they didnt deserve a shit.

promoting people like nicolas,jakharal,romeo,fokys and such 15y.o kids who doesn't did a shit for forum and won't do,won't make you better admin maxtor.

by making some topics like this while you GOT the same global team for more than a year or so,proves that you first you dont respect your own global team(which have manage to keep the forum alive the last year,WITHOUT YOU) and giving more e-attention to members like romeo,fokys and such.

keeping regular members people like krash,zake who really contributed the forum a LOT proves ONE MORE time that you are just brainless.

I'm sorry for you & for mxc.

cheers.

PS:I like how people who said that 'i didnt took the promo i gave sooo much things to this forum,i 'll leave now' cameback as staffers.

This is stupid and pathetic, close the poll and junk the topic.

Forum's current activity 40-50 members, 12 of them are moderators, and there are more than 150 votes. Idiots. Observer said that he voted himself with his main account (Zeon), Romeo and Nicolas have 40-30 votes each.

WHO THE -beep- GAVE ALL THESE VOTES, FOR REAL.

Moreover, i thought that you were supposed to promote people that speak english as their mother language. Most of them not to mention all of them are greeks, and i really doubt if they speak fluent english.

'nuff said.

your history as mod dont help you at all (Maxtors Brain) !Btw, I said to maxtor to promo me at this potition(testing period) but Blobal mods reject me !

About your promo , i agree its a good move!

Your knowleque for LOL is High but what about l2?

My history as mod? I was like the best gold EUNE.

I don't care for l2 btw. Wrong move that you delete the old ranks. Tryskell and Zake going for gaming moderators just because they're messing with l2 dev stuff. Why you don't ask what will happen about LoL section when Tryskell will get promoted to gaming mod? I doubt if he has any clue about LoL. Of course promote Zake, but to Coder/Developer, not gm.