[Updated] Custom Dance System [H5]

Hello guys ,

This event is made for fun ! Admin can write ingame //dance and a windows will pop up with a list of songs (2 songs implemented for now) ! Admin selects the song he wants and after 30 seconds songs starts and all server players dancing untill the end of it ! (PS: Move action is disabled during this event and players are immortal)

Imagine 70 players dancing in giran  , songs are playing from the client.

Youtube video preview:

Html now look like this :

34f3.png

Pastebin link:

http://pastebin.com/dUBRbCih

Songs files (just paste them to your music folder into your client):

http://www.4shared.com/rar/bjNZg4PD/music.html?

this means that if i am with a party and im raiding we will start dancing and we will look for example baium killing us while we gagnam style...? you should put a check or a window to players if they like to join this except if i didnt understand well this popup is only for admin correct me if im wrong... and it would be better with a command like .joinevent :-) gj anyways and thnx for sharing it!

this means that if i am with a party and im raiding we will start dancing and we will look for example baium killing us while we gagnam style...? you should put a check or a window to players if they like to join this except if i didnt understand well this popup is only for admin correct me if im wrong... and it would be better with a command like .joinevent :-) gj anyways and thnx for sharing it!

during the event, players are paralized , and also there is message before the start of the event :P (30 secs)

I dont know , song its 0:40 , i didnt find it cool to ask for participants for such a small period of event !

if you want you can make ppl invul also

Update !

Changes :

1) Changed social actions

2) Fix times

3) make //dancemenu to //dance

PS: Video is uploading , available in some minutes :P

You have a typo in admin commands, as soon as you changed admin_dance you must change command in admin commands also ;)

fixed , thanks for report , i will update this feature again soon ...