Suggestions for getting improve the forum and bring again activity

Vision

What you suggest?

My opinion, another behaviour from G.Mods in any case. Like helping  people with any kind of problem.

Well , my opinion is that MxC Staff MUST be reorganize from 0, Dead Staff = Dead Forum.

New Mods for active games like "LoL Moderator" ,"L2 Moderator","Diablo Moderator" or something like that.

Well , my opinion is that MxC Staff MUST be reorganize from 0, Dead Staff = Dead Forum.

New Mods for active games like "LoL Moderator" ,"L2 Moderator","Diablo Moderator" or something like that.

That's true but now...WHO CAKES ABOUT MXC?No one.

Seriously, if you have a problem that needs to be solved just PM a staffer and get it done/over with.

And if no one responds just PM me and I'll do my best to help or gain attention of the one guy you need to get this resolved.

People on here aren't all bad and carefree. But no one will babysit the entire forum 24/7 either, you realize.

Guest Elfocrash

G.mods help a lot. tha fact that you can't see it doesn't mean that it isn't there. Ever wondered you solves cases that get spawned every day when members report using the "Report to moderator" button? Global/Gaming Mods. Don't judge something when you can just see the tree and not the whole forest.

Elfo's right. There's a shit-ton of "Reports" that need to get resolved every single day. Along with the reported staff that is being posted in the Report section. + PM's and general kiddie drama.

Lots and lots of work, day for day for day.

What you suggest?

My opinion, another behaviour from G.Mods in any case. Like helping  people with any kind of problem.

g mod stands for GLOBAL mod, not GOD mod.

most from our staffers playing lol.

l2 is dead

diablo is more dead.

oke?

Okay the facts with tons of reports. But the time which you spent in spam topic if you spent it a little of it to help you be better as a mod my oopinion.