Suggestions for getting improve the forum and bring again activity

Vision

If no one does, you have no mods. lol.

God, seriously just keep your smartass replies to yourself, alright?

No, you're saying that you're wasting your time here for us, like someone asked you to be a moderator and we are obliged to you. If you don't want to waste your time for people who don't care then ask for your demotion.

G.mods help a lot. tha fact that you can't see it doesn't mean that it isn't there. Ever wondered you solves cases that get spawned every day when members report using the "Report to moderator" button? Global/Gaming Mods. Don't judge something when you can just see the tree and not the whole forest.

Can i have some GOOD examples?

With dates

find another e-hobby, mxc fun/quality time passed long ago.

So True

No, you're saying that you're wasting your time here for us, like someone asked you to be a moderator and we are obliged to you. If you don't want to waste your time for people who don't care then ask for your demotion.

Tell me where I said that I am "wasting my time"?

so little attention in gfx no much contests and no activity.

You are making me laugh now. Go look up how "many" people participated in the last event.

Personally I do not use the spam topics. lol.

And you guys need to realize this is not a job. We do this voluntarily to keep things in order and help people out.

We sacrifice our own time to help you resolve issues and problems.

We too have the right to spam a little or join a discussion etc.

xDrac ok SOTM is okay but I prefer and SOTW where is that event?

This is not a freaking GFX forum why the fuck dont you get it.

Just go to PP/SL/GPWO/GFXZ/++ there are 200 gfx sites to improve urself if u wanna do it, stop bustling our balls with gfx activity so u can show ur 'awesome' gfx skills.

Only one thing could bring activity in this kind of forums, active members that not only share/sell, but help another people learning how to do anything. If it could be something like these active members that share things would raise a lot. I also disagree with Help section of each forum the way it is right now, it became Noob help Forums, i would like to see asking help "How to do this?" when they already gave a try and not posts like "PLEASE GIVE ME THIS MOD" or "FIX THIS FOR ME".. Thats why this forum became dead.. because only a bunch of people have basic knowledge and after some time they get bored creating things for others who didn't even try. Also this community should be extended in another categories.