[SHARE] Augment bug

In some news (interlude, kamael...) servers where is augments may be a bug.

it's like a multi skill or something like that ;D.

let's start: firstly you must augment 2 hand weapon

then put that weapon on and u will get bonus like :+hp, +mp, +cp, +p atk and many others...

when you're equipped with 2 hand weapon put on a shield, then weapon will remove but stats are still added to your char .

you can have 2 hand guns as many as you want just all must put on you then shield again (gun; shield; gun; shield...)

skills are staying too.

all guns must be in your inventory

I offer you to augment SOES because its very light .

I hope it will help you

as all are spamming here it don't work , and it has been posted , use search before post pls

• 2 weeks later...

Also reported by Noble on one of his topICS SO NO SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also reported by Noble on one of his topICS SO NO SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the hidden content, please

Hide your post zazazaza. Me that dont have the posts to know the bug, just saw it. FROM YOU!!!!!!! So hide it

*edit* now I have the posts