Business Talk.No kids,No spam allowed.

Blane

We need a professional person like you :P

So...we still look for admins and staff.When the site opens we'll talk.

Updated 20/05/08

● LeM added as Admin.(Probably)

1 more admin.

I am glad to hear your thoughts!

-Blane

Well, I Want to be Uploader "IF" You Want Me.

I Can Do Many Shares Per Day! xD

If You Want Tell Me..!

I would like to be an uploader,as i have my own Rapidshare acc (bought it AGAIN today,expires after 1 year) so i can download from other forums and upload again AND set the password www.blane'ssite.com (advertisment) ;D

Cya ;)

Well, I Want to be Uploader "IF" You Want Me.

I Can Do Many Shares Per Day! xD

If You Want Tell Me..!

+Added. Thank you.

I would like to be an uploader,as i have my own Rapidshare acc (bought it AGAIN today,expires after 1 year) so i can download from other forums and upload again AND set the password www.blane'ssite.com (advertisment) ;D

Cya ;)

+Added.RS Account is good.And that was an advantage for me too. :)

Updated 20/05/08

● Stefoulis15 added as an Uploader.

● fakoykas added as an Uploader.

Guys, we are still looking for 1 Admin.

Reply here.

AND: blender : I say in topic title : No kids and no SPAM.Ok?

Thanks,

Blane

Admin isn't found yet!

PM sent.If you really want to be an admin you have to tell me as soon as possible cause I have other requests too.Btw...Tell me your thoughts.Perhaps I can ensure you that being an Admin in such site deserves!

Speak here or pm me or in msn.

PS:CHeck your pms.

If u are still looking for g.mod i would like to help ... let me know further ;) gl with ur team again i hope everything would be good

as i see there is still 3 places available for G Mods ""Gl.Mods: (2/5)""

P.S: Blane Fix Uploader (you have wrote them Upoaders) and fix "Members Till Now" (Add Uploaders)

If u are still looking for g.mod i would like to help ... let me know further ;) gl with ur team again i hope everything would be good

● TheMentaL added as a Gl.Moderator.

[Fixing now...]

EDIT: [Fixed Count.]

I want to apply as an G.Member cuz i have experience in warez i have worked with GeNoWarez.com // now closed.You have my msn blany so...  ::) Im active and im fare, AND i dont want a single dollar from anybody for anything thats contacted to wOrK :)

I can be site admin . But i will have free time from 3 of june and later. I have my own dedicated box on  USA to host ONLY sites. I have installed mailservers and everything a professional site needs. Also if you plan to make a forum style site i can make you a very special portal and manage all the loyaouts. Also advertising the site its an easy job as i already have more than 12.000 registered contactas at my mailserver and i can make mass invites .also i am a expirienced on ipb as i handle my servers one.  if you want to talk with me send me a pm to tell you my personal msn.

Umm... I got a question which is boggling my mind.  Whats the point of a warez forum nowadays when there's major torrent trackers that are legal and cant be shut down?

Prolly some people are prefer Rapidshare instead of Torrents, cause of speed and stuff, although I mostly use torrents.

I could help somehow, but my upload speed is terrible and I don't have enough time...