Ps3 - Xbox360 - pc

agei

Which gaming system do you prefer?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which gaming system do you prefer?

• PlayStation 3
    • XboX 360
    • PC

this one i have wondered for a very long time, what gaming system do you prefer? now with the new generation of video game consoles, they all are expensive and have specific game titles that gets their own market of gamers. which do you belong to ????

vote and leave an opinion.

well pc because i didn't play a ps3 or a xbox actually i didn't want to waste money for that , also on pc while you're playing u can always watch a movie in the mean time (example while u exp/farm in l2 , alt+enter resize to a tiny bar so u can target and attack  )

PC.

You can have all games for computer...

without any Chip or something...

even if the game don't exist for Pc, u can emulate it and Play PS3 and Xbox in Pc. :D

You are very very wrong at that point!!Ps3 doesn't have emulators and it might never will.

There are emulators for ps2 and xbox for sure  (i don't know if there is for xbox360) but even there you can't enjoy the game like you play it in the console (my opinion).

computers are not actually good because most of the games are remade from either ps3 or xbox360 so it means you will have to wait for pc version and then you got a pc you are not sure if your game will run ... so buying ps3 is good because there will be new games and you wont have to worry that you wont be able to run it without lag and stuff .