Paysafecards To Paypal

Zake

I am trading much money daily with many members. I remember back in time when we made trades of more than 229 euros. There is no reason to scam 229 euros since i am trading more than 200 on a daily basis.

you told, that some my cards was used and you took only 75 euros, but when I check balance it is writing that all cards were taking from one trade for 200 euro and only not euro paysafecards was took for another trade, so you tried to scam me from the begin and now tell here that you don't know what happened. Why you so lie? What is the reason? I can post here the proves in screen shots and people will scary to trade with you, because you are scammer. I trade with you many euro before and I can trade thousands euro in the future, but you decided to scam me. Why? You have personals problems or you just usual scammer?

please, send me my money and problem will end. will you send it to me or not? should I post proves about this incident or you give me my money and show that you are real trusted trader?

please, send me my money and problem will end. will you send it to me or not? should I post proves about this incident or you give me my money and show that you are real trusted trader?

i told you that i am collecting those 200 through my exchanges, i won't post about this any more, i'm tired with you.

Just traded other 160 euros paysafes. This time was also fast, but as always it was safe  :)

Very trusted exchanger.

I forgot to add you on the list :P thanks for the feedback again :)

Post a picture to see zake and all of us where are spended the paysafecards.

Post a picture to see zake and all of us where are spended the paysafecards.

i 've got the photo of my transactions. It was 75 euros anyway, i am collecting money to give him, i'm on a good way.