Paysafecards To Paypal

Zake

you kidding me, where is my money? two weeks, lol.

I am working with paysafecars 2 years, never I had such situation, when so many cards were used and you didn't show me what codes were used.

paysafecard.com->view credit->account statements.

paysafecard.com->view credit->account statements.

well, I checked all cards.

I sent cards to you at 5th of July and all my cards were used at 5th of July, this is a joke? I can make screen shots outgoing message and all cards payment and put it here. Or your are insolent scammer or you mistaken. Where are my money for my 229 euro paysafecards?

well, I checked all cards.

I sent cards to you at 5th of July and all my cards were used at 5th of July, this is a joke? I can make screen shots outgoing message and all cards payment and put it here. Or your are insolent scammer or you mistaken. Where are my money for my 229 euro paysafecards?

used but not on williamhill, i still got the transactions from williamhill on 5th of July, well i will collect and send you 200, end of the story.

used but not on williamhill, i still got the transactions from williamhill on 5th of July, well i will collect and send you 200, end of the story.

when this will happen? send me what you have now and then the other, I need the money, 2 weeks passed

when this will happen? send me what you have now and then the other, I need the money, 2 weeks passed

The fault is not mine, you have sent me the pm when i was missing, my topics was locked for some days too. I will do as fast i as i can.

Well, i'm gonna start making trades again.

Rates for those who traded with me at least 50 euros:

10 € Psc->8 € Paypal

25 € Psc->21 € Paypal

50 € Psc->43 € Paypal

100 €Psc->90 € Paypal

For those who didn't, the exchange rate will be 80% of their quantity.

-I am making safe but NOT instant trades-I am sending the money as a gift, so that the "customer" can be sure that the money are not going to be disputed.

-Time for those who traded with me at least 50 euros: 1-20 hours (it's up to the quantity)

-For those who didn't: 1-2 days

Website will be added by summer (Ftm i am studying for my exams)

Members who traded with me at least 50 euros:

Flash™

Dev

niraklas

InTheEndॐ

DivineMeun

KeepDaFaith

paysafecard

HotBlazingStar

LockSLey

White-eagle

EvaPwnz

Trusted And Very Fast :)  I Recommend this Guy To All Of You :)

Trusted and very fast.

Trade done in some seconds.

About the 2nd paysafe, the a-beep-t taken from you but no money in my paypal.

Check it.

Okay, 2nd trade done! Thanks, again!

Trusted And Very Fast :)  I Recommend this Guy To All Of You :)

thanks for the feedback guys :)

The fault is not mine, you have sent me the pm when i was missing, my topics was locked for some days too. I will do as fast i as i can.

you was missing, but you used all my card in that day when I sent it to you, I am waiting 2 weeks for 229 euro exchange and this is not your fault, cool story..

tell me the date when I will get my money. why other people get money fast and I should wait 2 weeks?

you was missing, but you used all my card in that day when I sent it to you, I am waiting 2 weeks for 229 euro exchange and this is not your fault, cool story..

tell me the date when I will get my money. why other people get money fast and I should wait 2 weeks?

I Dont Know what u say but i have trade with him now 25E and it was very very fast :)

I Dont Know what u say but i have trade with him now 25E and it was very very fast :)

I can believe to you, before last exchange all was fine and fast for me too. but now you can see what is happening.

I don't care if you are not responsible for your items. I was offline for 5 days, i don't know (even care) who used your cards. Since my topic was locked and i posted that i will be missing for some days, the blame is 100% yours.

I don't care if you are not responsible for your items. I was offline for 5 days, i don't know (even care) who used your cards. Since my topic was locked and i posted that i will be missing for some days, the blame is 100% yours.

man, I sent cards to you at 5th of July, you was online and made trades with other persons at 5th of July, check this thread's posts at this date, lol, you lie like a kid, you took my money from my cards at 5th of July. Where is my money? I can make screen shots of pms, cards balance and post here and all will know that you are scammer! You scam me for 229 euro! Not trusted trader, I will post all screen shots here later as a prove.

man, I sent cards to you at 5th of July, you was online and made trades with other persons at 5th of July, check this thread's posts at this date, lol, you lie like a kid, you took my money from my cards at 5th of July. Where is my money? I can make screen shots of pms, cards balance and post here and all will know that you are scammer! You scam me for 229 euro! Not trusted trader, I will post all screen shots here later as a prove.

I am trading much money daily with many members. I remember back in time when we made trades of more than 229 euros. There is no reason to scam 229 euros since i am trading more than 200 on a daily basis.