Paysafecards To Paypal

Zake

muhahaha, wtf, nice place for scam? You can scam people and then deleted all posts about this  :)

good luck.

I delete your posts. He didnt scam anyone. I did many trades with him and it's 100% trusted. And next time talk with proofs

I delete your posts. He didnt scam anyone. I did many trades with him and it's 100% trusted. And next time talk with proofs

if I post proof here, what this will change? will you punish him?

read what he wrote here, that my fault was, that I send him cards when he was offline.. and he don't know who use my card, then he told that he got 75 euro only, but card balance show me that all cards were used buy one trade 200+ euro.

is it serious?

if I post proof here, what this will change? will you punish him?

read what he wrote here, that my fault was, that I send him cards when he was offline.. and he don't know who use my card, then he told that he got 75 euro only, but card balance show me that all cards were used buy one trade 200+ euro.

is it serious?

Show us a proof.

Someone exchange 200+ euro for 1 exchange with Zake regularly?

Yep Keepdafaith, Dev, Koza, kam3ran(l2world.org admin) and many others, i don't remember their names, it was your last spam reply here.

Topic unlocked & sticked.

just answer to me, who deleted my posts with proof about your scam? I want to speak with him. or show me rules on this forum, where I can read that corruption and scams is allowed here by moderators, then I will stop this.

if someone want to see proof about Zake scam me, pm me, I will show you.

just answer to me, who deleted my posts with proof about your scam? I want to speak with him. or show me rules on this forum, where I can read that corruption and scams is allowed here by moderators, then I will stop this.

if someone want to see proof about Zake scam me, pm me, I will show you.

You never post proofs here so stfu and go out from here.