Paysafecards To Paypal

Zake

How is possible to keep telling me that your account is banned and keep bumping the thread...

Psomas I told you that he scammed among with Finito and I remember he scammed some long time ago also but... I still don't recommend doing business with him anymore.

Psomas I told you that he scammed among with Finito and I remember he scammed some long time ago also but... I still don't recommend doing business with him anymore.

You should learn that some staffers ain't bitches like you to do such stuff like scamming other members.

Υοu were the one that scammed a shitload of people as 'official mxc middleman'

not me who never took money from anyone..

dat

Υοu were the one that scammed a shitload of people as 'official mxc middleman'

not me who never took money from anyone..

All issues about my past actions have been discussed with Maxtor and do not concern you anymore.

All issues about my past actions have been discussed with Maxtor and do not concern you anymore.

But you still scammed people.

Btw you suck. Cause you are ddosing the site, you are nothing more than a retarded kid, you didnt agree with maxtor at anything.

Soon it will all be over w/e

Shut the fuck up retard, you're the last one that will accuse someone for scamming.

But you still scammed people.

Btw you suck. Cause you are ddosing the site, you are nothing more than a retarded kid, you didnt agree with maxtor at anything.

Soon it will all be over w/e

You are mistaken on 2 facts and 1. It's over [and] 2. Cut off the e-whore atitude

dat

Get out of my topic "l2mafia gm" and john test

Once a scammer, forever a scammer..

[GR] Καλυτερα να σου βγαλουν το ματι παρα το ονομα.

Ελπιζω να μην μιλας για εμενα ή τον Zake. Γιατι πρωτον κανενας δεν πηρε ουτε cent, και κατα δευτερον τα λεφτα δεν θα τα κρατουσε ο Zake, θα τα εδινε πισω στον αλλον.

Well , as i said , i dont care about 256 or 230euro with fees ...

I just paid ALL of my coustomers , having the money or not.

I dont realy care about the amou.nt.

Action counts...

Well , as i said , i dont care about 256 or 230euro with fees ...

I just paid ALL of my coustomers , having the money or not.

I dont realy care about the amou.nt.

Action counts...

[GR] σου είπα να μην πατήσεις παραίτηση και πάτησες, όταν σου έλεγα παίξε μου έλεγες "είσαι καβλωμένος για τάβλι;" να ξέρουμε και τι λέμε, κάθομαι 3 μέρες και στέλνω έγγραφα και έπρηζα μπάλες σαν το μαλάκα για να πάρεις τα λεφτά σου.