Paysafecards To Paypal

Zake

trusted

Exchanged some money with him. Trusted.

thanks for the feedback guys :)

I'm still waiting for my money. I gave him 50 euros paysafe on wednesday and i still haven't my money. I hope he will solve the problem fast.

I am still contacting them and they 're asking me more documents, i am busy all day to find them, you WONT lose your money.

Well, finally the news are bad but not that much. I found a way to "escape". I will make one trade tomorrow, it will be for Whirlwind because he is already waiting for 2 days and the rest of the trades will be done on Monday (then my account will be fully available for unlimited trades). Again i apologize for the time you are waiting guys,

piece.

PS: For those who want to learn, the reason for this issue is that i have passed the limit of "deposits in a week" (it's 1250 and i have deposited about 1450 this week, so they wanted to check my account and they asked me a lot of documents. The last document they want is a phone bill, which i am gonna have it on Sunday night or on Monday early in the morning. So please somebody lock the topic till then.

Ok my problems are fixed now, i 've done almost 600 euro payments. If i forgot someone send me a personal message.

again i apologize for the time you have been waiting

where is my money? I gave you 200+ euro paysafecards two weeks ago. Now you told that many cards not work or used and you will give me only 75 euro and forgot about me yesterday? You look like a scammer. People don't give me used card, because I can punish them.

where is my money? I gave you 200+ euro paysafecards two weeks ago. Now you told that many cards not work or used and you will give me only 75 euro and forgot about me yesterday? You look like a scammer. People don't give me used card, because I can punish them.

are you kidding me? You gave me 200 euros of used cards and the scammer is me? Fist look at the date they were used in riot games and then complain about scam. Also, this trade of 75 euros will be done today, i said i made a lot of trades those days.

are you kidding me? You gave me 200 euros of used cards and the scammer is me? Fist look at the date they were used in riot games and then complain about scam. Also, this trade of 75 euros will be done today, i said i made a lot of trades those days.

you kidding me, where is my money? two weeks, lol.

I am working with paysafecars 2 years, never I had such situation, when so many cards were used and you didn't show me what codes were used.