ARE WE SERIOUS?

Blane

Guest Elfocrash

I have some good answers for you but i prefer looking at your mad posts.

Oh and about the kiddo part,i am actually older than you.

Nvm, you can continue boiling in your madness alone.

Take care

Seriously? I mean, I visit the forum every once in a month, and stay online for less than two minutes, but I couldn't help but reply on this topic.

To begin with, this is a forum that helps people find and download/use specific resources for free (mostly). However, let's also not forget that it is a forum where people (who, in this case, have also helped the forum a lot with their contributions) and their work are promoted. How are they supposed to make a profit, or at least advertise themselves, when "leechers" are lurking to steal their work and share it without their permission?

Also, I noticed something Finito said concerning the world, which is not a perfect place, so we should live with it. In which parallel universe MaxCheaters is the world itself? MxC is supposed to be an organised website/forum, run by its Administrator and organised Moderators-team, in order to provide its members with Top-Quality Articles and Shares. If you are to compare MaxCheaters with the injustice of the outside world, then remove all the rankings and Welcome to the Jungle*.

Last but not least, even if Blane was wrong, how arrogant is it from your side to totally object to what he says, without even giving it a thought? I mean, it's not a coincidence that he's been a member for years and even served as a Global Moderator - his word should have some, if not high, significance. At least "In a perfect world"..

* Gotta love GnR!

Hasta la vista.

guys i just would like to claim for copyrights ...

please delete :

all share's section becasue of :

laked/shared files of l2off

also all l2j packs cuz there is some npc what dosent have license for it .

whole web share's  also delete bot'ing section and exploits cuz thats again's the rights of ncsoft .

and please leave only report section and talk section .

Regards

(fighter for copy rights in "maxcheaters.com forum - the forum with cheats,shares,exploits,bots,etc)

please delete :

whole web share's  also delete bot'ing section and exploits cuz thats again's the rights of ncsoft .

Regards

(fighter for copy rights in "maxcheaters.com forum - the forum with cheats,shares,exploits,bots,etc)

+1 to Finito & +1 to Your and actually according to Blade's thinking this forum should NOT exist http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L2J

I particularly refer to (<< Therefore, proponents argue, it does not violate NCsoft’s client modification policy, which states that any modification made to the client is disallowed. >>).

Things that were on sale on maxcheaters,shouldn't be allowed to share them for free on maxcheaters because you just fck your own members and simultaneously these members that got facked, be sure they putted your forum in blacklist

i support this tingie,not that hard.

Doesn't need to mess up with pirates,acta and green balloons

I have some good answers for you but i prefer looking at your mad posts.

Oh and about the kiddo part,i am actually older than you.

Nvm, you can continue boiling in your madness alone.

Take care

And what about your age? You don't know what is my age at first hand. Secondly, according to your behaviour the count of years does not matter at all. You were arrogant and ironic in the first place. I'm not going to convince you, since you're nothing for me. Just an advice: Think my thoughts before you turn mad and post a reply.

Seriously? I mean, I visit the forum every once in a month, and stay online for less than two minutes, but I couldn't help but reply on this topic.

To begin with, this is a forum that helps people find and download/use specific resources for free (mostly). However, let's also not forget that it is a forum where people (who, in this case, have also helped the forum a lot with their contributions) and their work are promoted. How are they supposed to make a profit, or at least advertise themselves, when "leechers" are lurking to steal their work and share it without their permission?

Also, I noticed something Finito said concerning the world, which is not a perfect place, so we should live with it. In which parallel universe MaxCheaters is the world itself? MxC is supposed to be an organised website/forum, run by its Administrator and organised Moderators-team, in order to provide its members with Top-Quality Articles and Shares. If you are to compare MaxCheaters with the injustice of the outside world, then remove all the rankings and Welcome to the Jungle*.

Last but not least, even if Blane was wrong, how arrogant is it from your side to totally object to what he says, without even giving it a thought? I mean, it's not a coincidence that he's been a member for years and even served as a Global Moderator - his word should have some, if not high, significance. At least "In a perfect world"..

* Gotta love GnR!

Hasta la vista.

Hey bro! Glad to see you here. Thanks for your words :)

please delete :

Regards

Yeah right:

Things that were on sale on maxcheaters,shouldn't be allowed to share them for free on maxcheaters because you just fck your own members and simultaneously these members that got facked, be sure they putted your forum in blacklist.

Could you please now shut your mouth kid?

Guys again! I'm not police, I'm not ACTA. I don't fight for my work since it's private and not shared in maxcheaters (cause of such topics and behaviours). I just wanted to support xDrac and his amazing work which according to you IT DOESN'T COST, IT'S WORTHLESS and fight for it. You shall not give such arguments about bots/l2j/l2off files etc... Either you want it or not, all the content here should be exploits/hacks/bots and such things that are really common for a cheating community I guess. But some work FROM the members here should not be handled in ANY WAY from someone else in the same community without permission, especially when it's in SALE and not shared for free.

To sum up.

- When something is shared, then it's SHARED, it's free.

- When something is on sale, then you MUST (either you're poor or not) buy it to use it.

Abusing others work is NOT RIGHT. Got it? Your arguments are totally invalid.

Things that were on sale on maxcheaters,shouldn't be allowed to share them for free on maxcheaters because you just fck your own members and simultaneously these members that got facked, be sure they putted your forum in blacklist

i support this tingie,not that hard.

Doesn't need to mess up with pirates,acta and green balloons

if ur rule will be accepted i can make u sure that i will start selling everything what is on share section .

if ur rule will be accepted i can make u sure that i will start selling everything what is on share section .

Mate don't be mad and chill out. When something is yours you can either sell it or share it right? Do you find it right to handle others work by your own without even care for what the actual creators say for your act?

Blane is totally right, it's something that xDrac is selling it and he has done a lot of work on it.It's just a disrespect to him this share.

Mate don't be mad and chill out. When something is yours you can either sell it or share it right? Do you find it right to handle others work by your own without even care for what the actual creators say for your act?

ok bro i have good explanation for that .

mxc.com = cheat,shares,bots bla bla bla bla forum (we know what it is )

trade section in that forum is just and " category " so people can advertise

and get money cuz of mxc.com !

http://xdrac.deviantart.com = is gallery where u can buy his work right ?

so now u want to change whole FREE mxc.com forum cuz of the shares becasue xdrac is doing amazing designes getting money for each rly good money and selling them xxx times ?

like finito said " if he will be rly good designer he could sell one file to one guy" and then dont give a fuck if that guy share that website or not cuz he got his money .

Ps. Nikoloudos7 what about l2off files ? made by vang demp's and other dev's who spend xxxxxx more time on file then xdrac on his design ? u like them to be free right ? if u want to delete my topic OK no problem but then delete all shares with l2off's l2j bots exploits themles and much much more cuz thats just " disrespect for authors " .

* Gotta love GnR!

Hasta la vista.

This is your opinion to think both ways. You don't agree fine you agree fine again that's democracy deal with it.

blablabla..

To sum up.

- When something is shared, then it's SHARED, it's free.

- When something is on sale, then you MUST (either you're poor or not) buy it to use it.

Abusing others work is NOT RIGHT. Got it? Your arguments are totally invalid.

Same as you, your opinion.

Except for the fact that I agree what Finito said tho I have to include those since when something that is on sale is not allowed to be shared ? Also tell me do you know how many times this happened on this forum ? I could say hundrends of times what's the ehm.. so negative that happened one more maybe cuz he took a karma ? I thought that you used to fight for karma as ex staffers in past like 3 years ago when some of you were 15 y.o teens but to be honest I can't believe that you are stucked in that again. His arguements are not invalid your mind is invalid.

Take care

i cant understand ! Its a cheating forum here ...

When some1 shares a stolen ( sql inj ) database , we say him thanks !

Same here , if some1 dont want to download it , plz dont do it !

I didnt see the author replying here , or even care about this !

So why to fight  ? lul

i cant understand ! Its a cheating forum here ...

When some1 shares a stolen ( sql inj ) database , we say him thanks !

Same here , if some1 dont want to download it , plz dont do it !

I didnt see the author replying here , or even care about this !

So why to fight  ? lul

cuz his "managers" are fight for it ... but u made a good point .

When xdrac is selling his work xxxx times dont get crazy when u will see his work on internet for FREE cuz crazy mf like me will share them with out  giving any shit ... and my share are FOR FREE so if u rly respect his work as u are saying then pay for him for his work (no meeter if 10 people bought this psd like 10 times before u) and all are happy .

Ps1. Last time i got dekarma when xdrac seen my topic i got "msg" that i will be banned etc.

and i stop share on that forum cuz last time i got donator account bought for xx euro (dont remember) and i got banned for shareing useless ventics and someone else files for free.

So i didnt want to get another ban :D

Ps2. also when u are buying design from xdrac is he is showing u all licence for photoshop plugins and all other stuffs ( just to respect everyone rights )